Used Buick Verano for Sale
2015 Buick Verano Leather
Free Shipping from CarMax White Marsh, MD
2013 Buick Verano Convenience
$199 Shipping from CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
About the Buick Verano
Featuring a handsome and luxurious interior, smooth and composed handling, and a generous list of standard features, the Buick Verano is a compact car that punches well above its weight class, competing with the likes of luxury brands such as Lexus and BMW. The 2017 Buick Verano, for example, comes equipped with a 180 hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine as well as standard features such as dual-zone automatic climate control, built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi1, and more. While the Buick Verano was discontinued following the release of the 2017 model, 2014-2017 Buick Verano models are still popular vehicles on the used car market. If you would like to purchase a used compact car that offers plenty of bang for your buck, buying a Buick Verano from CarMax is a great option to consider.
1Requires data plan and compatible device.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the Buick Verano being discontinued?
A: The Buick Verano is no longer being produced for the US market. The 2017 Buick Verano marked the vehicle's final year on the market in the United States.
Q: Is the Buick Verano a compact car?
A: Yes, the Buick Verano falls under the compact car class.
Q: Is the Buick Verano a luxury car?
A: Yes, thanks to its premium technology features, upscale cabin materials, and powerful engine options, the Buick Verano is considered a luxury car.
Buick Verano Available Packages
2014-2015 Buick Verano Available Packages
In addition to a generous list of standard features, the 2014-2015 Buick Verano also offers numerous available packages. The standard features and available packages for the 2014-2015 Buick Verano includes:
- Standard Features - The 2014-2015 Buick Verano includes standard features such as a 180 hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine, a seven-inch color touchscreen display, a rearview camera, remote start, and more.
- Convenience Group - The Convenience Group package for the 2014-2015 Buick Verano adds features such as heated front seats, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, rear parking assist, fog lights, and more.
- Leather Group - The Leather Group package for the 2014-2015 Buick Verano adds features such as leather seats, a heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel, push-button start, chrome door handles, and more.
- Turbo Group - The Turbo Group package for the 2014-2015 Buick Verano adds features such as a 250 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, dual chrome-tipped exhaust, aluminum sport pedals, a rear spoiler, and more.
2016-2017 Buick Verano Available Packages
In addition to a generous list of standard features, the 2016-2017 Buick Verano also offers numerous available packages. The standard features and available packages for the 2016-2017 Buick Verano includes:
- Standard Features - The 2016-2017 Buick Verano includes standard features such as a 180 hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine, a six-speaker audio system, steering wheel-mounted cruise and audio controls, built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi1, dual-zone climate control, and more.
- Verano Group (2016 only) - The Verano Group package for the 2016 Buick Verano adds features such as a seven-inch color touchscreen display, a leather-wrapped and chrome-trimmed steering wheel, remote start, a leather-wrapped shift knob, and more.
- Convenience Group - The Convenience Group package for the 2016-2017 Buick Verano adds features such as a seven-inch color touchscreen display, heated front seats, rear park assist, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, fog lamps, and more.
- Leather Group - The Leather Group package for the 2016-2017 Buick Verano adds features such as push-button start, leather seats, a Bose® premium audio system, a heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more.
- Turbo Group (2016 only) - The Turbo Group package for the 2016 Buick Verano adds features such as a 250 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, leather seats, push-button start, a rear spoiler, and more.
1Requires data plan and compatible device.
RepairPal gave the Buick Verano an overall reliability rating of 4 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Buick Verano 15th out of 36 among compact cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Buick Verano is $478, compared to an average of $543 for compact cars and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Buick Verano owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.2 times per year, compared to an average of 0.4 times for compact cars and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 12% for the Buick Verano, compared to an average of 11% for compact cars and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Buick Verano
Nice looking, roomy trunk, rides well
I am very happy with this purchase. Great car for the price and roomy trunk, rides well, comfortable, I like the bling of the front grill and side vents on top, nice looking car. The only drawbacks are the back seats, but I don't have kids at home anymore so I don't usually have passengers in the back on a regular basis. I would have loved leather seats and sunroof but this base model is nice. I am getting used to the blind spot feature and back up camera still. No complaints and I got a great deal, financing, price, trade in for my used car, and it was quick and easy. CarMax has made me a believer!
- Ride and Handling: rides well
- Styling: looks great esply front grill and hood
- Value: great car for the money
- Interior Space: limited leg room for back seat passengers
- Visibility: there is blind spot but there is orange light blind spot feature
2012 Buick Verano
I bought this car new in 2012 and have not had any problems with it. It drives great! Handles curves on a dime and the seats are very comfortable for long trips. The radio has great sound quality too! The only problem I have with the car is that my husband is 6'6" and if he is sitting in the front seat, only one other person can sit in the back. He has the seat pushed back as far as it goes, but usually it's just the two of us in the car. Unfortunately, my husband was hit by a drunk driver a couple of nights ago and my car is totaled. The safety of the vehicle was very good. He was hit from behind at approx 45-50 mph which pushed the trunk up to the backseat. Inside the car, the drivers seat was the only thing that broke.
- Fuel Economy: It gets great gas mileage
- Ride and Handling: Drives like a luxury vehicle. Very smooth and handles curves well
- Safety: My husband was driving it and a drunk driver hit him from behind, pushing him into the car ahead of him. The car did very well with the safety issue. The trunk was pushed in almost to the back seat. Inside the car, the back seat was intact but the driver's seat broke from the impact.
- Cost to Maintain: The tires are very expensive!
I love my Buick Verano
I used to drive a Chrysler 300 and loved that car but when it got up to 220,000 miles I had to get a more reliable vehicle. I liked the sporty look of the Buick Verano and it was a good price with low mileage. It is a very smooth ride..many people of commented on it being smooth and quiet. I like the size. It isn't too big or too small. It is just right. It is pretty good on gas mileage. I really couldn't be happier with my car.
- Ride and Handling:
- Technology and Entertainment:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.