Used Buick Verano for Sale
2017 Buick Verano Sport Touring
Only available at CarMax Dulles, VA
2014 Buick Verano Convenience
$99 Shipping from CarMax Lancaster, PA
2016 Buick Verano Convenience
Coming soon to CarMax Laurel, MD
2015 Buick Verano Leather
Coming soon to CarMax Lancaster, PA
2012 Buick Verano Leather
Coming soon to CarMax Newark, DE
2014 Buick Verano
Coming soon to CarMax Turnersville, NJ
About the Buick Verano
Featuring a handsome and luxurious interior, smooth and composed handling, and a generous list of standard features, the Buick Verano is a compact car that punches well above its weight class, competing with the likes of luxury brands such as Lexus and BMW. The 2017 Buick Verano, for example, comes equipped with a 180 hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine as well as standard features such as dual-zone automatic climate control, built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi1, and more. While the Buick Verano was discontinued following the release of the 2017 model, 2014-2017 Buick Verano models are still popular vehicles on the used car market. If you would like to purchase a used compact car that offers plenty of bang for your buck, buying a Buick Verano from CarMax is a great option to consider.
1Requires data plan and compatible device.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the Buick Verano being discontinued?
A: The Buick Verano is no longer being produced for the US market. The 2017 Buick Verano marked the vehicle's final year on the market in the United States.
Q: Is the Buick Verano a compact car?
A: Yes, the Buick Verano falls under the compact car class.
Q: Is the Buick Verano a luxury car?
A: Yes, thanks to its premium technology features, upscale cabin materials, and powerful engine options, the Buick Verano is considered a luxury car.
Buick Verano Available Packages
2014-2015 Buick Verano Available Packages
In addition to a generous list of standard features, the 2014-2015 Buick Verano also offers numerous available packages. The standard features and available packages for the 2014-2015 Buick Verano includes:
- Standard Features - The 2014-2015 Buick Verano includes standard features such as a 180 hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine, a seven-inch color touchscreen display, a rearview camera, remote start, and more.
- Convenience Group - The Convenience Group package for the 2014-2015 Buick Verano adds features such as heated front seats, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, rear parking assist, fog lights, and more.
- Leather Group - The Leather Group package for the 2014-2015 Buick Verano adds features such as leather seats, a heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel, push-button start, chrome door handles, and more.
- Turbo Group - The Turbo Group package for the 2014-2015 Buick Verano adds features such as a 250 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, dual chrome-tipped exhaust, aluminum sport pedals, a rear spoiler, and more.
2016-2017 Buick Verano Available Packages
In addition to a generous list of standard features, the 2016-2017 Buick Verano also offers numerous available packages. The standard features and available packages for the 2016-2017 Buick Verano includes:
- Standard Features - The 2016-2017 Buick Verano includes standard features such as a 180 hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine, a six-speaker audio system, steering wheel-mounted cruise and audio controls, built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi1, dual-zone climate control, and more.
- Verano Group (2016 only) - The Verano Group package for the 2016 Buick Verano adds features such as a seven-inch color touchscreen display, a leather-wrapped and chrome-trimmed steering wheel, remote start, a leather-wrapped shift knob, and more.
- Convenience Group - The Convenience Group package for the 2016-2017 Buick Verano adds features such as a seven-inch color touchscreen display, heated front seats, rear park assist, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, fog lamps, and more.
- Leather Group - The Leather Group package for the 2016-2017 Buick Verano adds features such as push-button start, leather seats, a Bose® premium audio system, a heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more.
- Turbo Group (2016 only) - The Turbo Group package for the 2016 Buick Verano adds features such as a 250 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, leather seats, push-button start, a rear spoiler, and more.
1Requires data plan and compatible device.
RepairPal gave the Buick Verano an overall reliability rating of 4 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Buick Verano 15th out of 36 among compact cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Buick Verano is $478, compared to an average of $543 for compact cars and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Buick Verano owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.2 times per year, compared to an average of 0.4 times for compact cars and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 12% for the Buick Verano, compared to an average of 11% for compact cars and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Buick Verano
All around excellent car
I did a lot of realistic thinking and research about this car--such as: Crash Worthiness, Reliability, Cost to Insure, Cost to Repair, Cost to Operate, Theft rate, Mileage / Efficiency, Appearance, Price, and so forth. Of course, it could have more power, but that would raise the cost of operation. Other than this, it is a practical, well-balanced car. And excellent daily-driver and family car. This is why I would bought the car and why I recommend it.
- Safety: 5 Star Rated
- Styling: Great Looking
- Reliability: Does what it is supposed to. Efficient and Reliable
- Power: Not really a con. We all want more power, but that means more cost. The car is fine
Interior too small for comfort
The interior leather and color is beautiful,however it is inconvenient to enter or exit the car. Leg room is limited for back seat riders or installing infant car seats. Anyone over 5' tall needs to duck to get in or out of the front or back seats. Visibility is also limited due to headrests in the front and back.
- Fuel Economy:
Excellent 2013 Verano
I recently purchased this car for my daughter. She loves it! It is perfect for a young adult and she wanted a Buick so I would say she has great taste. This is a great car. It is definitely a compact luxury vehicle. Great sound system, comfortable seats, rides smooth, has all of the bells and whistles EXCEPT power seats, which I thought was a bit odd because it has power everything else, but the other features make up for it. Love the rear view camera! Overall, the car is very sophisticated and stylish, very similar to a LaCrosse, just smaller.
- Ride and Handling: Very sturdy for a compact car. Rides very smooth and feels solid.
- Technology and Entertainment: Bluetooth, Bose Sound System, XM capable, OnStar capable
- Interior Space: Rear passenger space is compact. Not much room to stretch out.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.