Used 2015 Buick Enclave for Sale
2015 Buick Enclave Leather
Coming soon to CarMax Laurel, MD
2015 Buick Enclave Premium
Coming soon to CarMax White Marsh, MD
About the 2015 Buick Enclave
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Buick Enclave. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Buick Enclave
Great car, comfortable ride
The only con I have is there is no GPS otherwise I love everything about my enclave. I would highly recommend this vehicle.
- Ride and Handling: Very smooth ride
- Braking: Stops great
- Safety: Many air bags
- Technology and Entertainment: No GPS
Love this car as does everyone who rides in it.
Smooth ride, cushy seats, roomy, great options, easy to put seats down/pull up for loading.
- Braking: easy
- Cabin Noise: low level
- Safety: all the airbags, safety rating, heavy
- Visibility: Have to get used to the smaller, higher up rear window.
Love this Car!
Great car, that I got for a great price. I love it. I love the space inside. This is like a luxury car with the function of an SUV. So glad we purchased this vehicle.
- Interior Space: Big enough for my family, and for loading things in the back
- Ride and Handling: Handles very well. Very comfortable ride
- Technology and Entertainment: Has everything you need in the tech and entertainment department
- Cost to Maintain: Oil changes are a bit more expensive since you have to use synthetic oil, and an extra gallon.
- Fuel Economy: A bigger car with a bigger engine goes through more gas, but I knew that going in.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.