Used 2015 Buick Enclave for Sale
About the 2015 Buick Enclave
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Buick Enclave. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Buick Enclave
I love my truck!
Nice truck and has a third row seater which a lot of people with children want.
- Interior Space: A lot of space and runs good
- Fuel Economy: Gas guzzler. All big trucks will require spending more money on gas due to the cost of gas these days!
Love this car as does everyone who rides in it.
Smooth ride, cushy seats, roomy, great options, easy to put seats down/pull up for loading.
- Braking: easy
- Cabin Noise: low level
- Safety: all the airbags, safety rating, heavy
- Visibility: Have to get used to the smaller, higher up rear window.
Wonderful car at a great price!
Perfect for the family. With great space and features.
- Interior Space: 7 passengers seating for my family of 5
- Dashboard: Enjoy all the features
- Safety: Side mirrors light up to assist with traffic
- Fuel Economy: Managing fuel
- Cost to Maintain: I haven’t yet but ties are not cheap
- Ride and Handling: It’s not your sports car
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.