Used 2014 Buick Enclave for Sale
2014 Buick Enclave Leather
Coming soon to CarMax Newark, DE
About the 2014 Buick Enclave
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Buick Enclave. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Buick Enclave
Love this car!
This was the perfect car for us. My father is 95, so there's plenty of room for his walker and wheelchair. Seats are extremely comfortable, and the interior is beautiful. Long trips are a breeze because of all the cargo space.
- Interior Space: Roomy seats, will fit 7.
- Ride and Handling: This feels like a high-end sedan. Handles beautifully.
- Styling: The interior is beautiful and the outside, sleek.
- Visibility: there is a blind spot if the seat isn't adjusted
- Fuel Economy: obviously this is a big car, we knew it wouldn't have good mileage
Buick is back!
This car is roomy & luxurious. I am a German car person & was looking for something with 3 rows. This car surpassed all my needs & wants. Captain chair 2nd row, gorgeous interior (think Audi/Mercedes), navigation/back up cam, smooth ride & comfy seats with plenty of space!
- Ride and Handling: Smooth
- Value: An SUV under $30k!
- Styling: Luxurious interior
Wonderful car - great features
Great crossover design. Drives like a smaller car but has three rows of seats with lots of fold-down options on both the back rows as needed. The premium edition is very nicely appointed with leather and seat cooling / heat. It is truly a roomy car with lots of legroom in the back.
- Ride and Handling:
- Technology and Entertainment:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.