Used Buick Cascada for Sale
2017 Buick Cascada Premium
Only available at CarMax Newport News, VA
2016 Buick Cascada Premium
Coming soon to CarMax Greensboro, NC
About the Buick Cascada
If you think convertibles are only built for two passengers, think again. Some models, like the Buick Cascada, still offer seating for up to four passengers. If you've been dreaming of feeling the wind blow through your hair behind the wheel of a soft-top convertible but need seating for more than two passengers, you'll want to check out the Cascada for yourself. This two-door convertible was produced from 2016 through 2019 and has a lot to offer in a relatively small package.
In addition to four-passenger seating, the Cascada boasts a respectable 13.4 cubic feet of trunk space in its 2018 model—plus indulgent features like leather upholstery, automatic dual-zone climate control, heated front seats, and a seven-inch touchscreen interface. Under the hood, you'll also find a standard turbocharged engine for a little extra pep behind the wheel.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the Buick Cascada being discontinued?
A: Yes, Buick announced that the Cascada will be discontinued following the 2019 model year.
Q: Is the Buick Cascada front-wheel drive?
A: Yes, the Cascada is offered exclusively with front-wheel drive.
Q: Does the Buick Cascada have Apple CarPlay®?
A: No, the Buick Cascada does not offer Apple CarPlay®.
Q: Is the Buick Cascada a sports car?
A: No, the Cascada is not marketed as a sports car; it is a four-passenger, two-door convertible.
Buick Cascada Trim Configurations
The Buick Cascada has been outfitted with a turbocharged 1.6L four-cylinder engine at 200 hp for each of its model years. Front-wheel drive and a six-speed automatic transmission are also standard.
Initially, the Cascada was offered in two trim configurations: a Base/1SV trim and a Premium/1SP trim. For the 2017 model year, however, a new top-tier Sport Touring trim was introduced.
The following trim features are based specifically on the 2018 Cascada.
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Power soft-top convertible
- Leather upholstery
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- 4G LTE connectivity and Wi-Fi hotspot capability via OnStar1
- Fog lights
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Forward-collision and lane-departure warnings
- Front- and rear-seat air deflectors
- Built-in navigation system
Sport Touring (2017-2019)
- Premium alloy wheels
- Flat-bottom sport steering wheel
- Black interior trim accents
- Exclusive exterior color offerings
1Requires data plan and compatible device.
Reviews for Buick Cascada
love it but......
It is one of the last luxury convertibles. I’ve always loved convertibles but too old for little sporty ones:) This Buick is very comfortable and drives very nicely. con: cockpit controls are redundant snd the infotainment system is difficult. BIG con: unable to update navigation. Buick says it can’t be done! The area where the cup holders are is useless. I notice you didn’t ask about CarMax.
- Cargo Space:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Interior Space:
Cascada is a great car , smooth , comfortable, great gas mileage and will not break the bank to buy it . Great car to enjoy Spring and Summer with the top down .
- Ride and Handling: Smooth and great handling in winding roads
- Value: Great car and will not break the bank to buy
- Seat Comfort: Seats and confy and supportive in long rides
- Dashboard: Dashboard is OK but center console is cluttered with buttons , take a bit of time to get used to it
- Power: Its not quick, this car is made to relax and enjoy the view with top down , but the gas mileage is great
- Visibility: Rear visibility is not good , however it has parking sensors all around to compensate
Great car that handles well.
great handling, plenty of power, it does everything for you.
- Ride and Handling: convenience of top operation, braking, cornering.
- Styling: Looks as good with top up as down.
- Visibility: Hard to see out rear window.
- Interior Space: Hard to enter back seats with top up. Cup holders and console compete for space.
- Fuel Economy: premium fuel recommended, gas mileage could be better.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.