Used 2013 Cadillac ATS for Sale
2013 Cadillac ATS
$99 Shipping from CarMax Lancaster, PA
About the 2013 Cadillac ATS
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Cadillac ATS. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Cadillac ATS
A great luxury sedan bargain.
A reasonably priced luxury sedan with all the options you could want. Reasonable performance with the 2.0t engine and manual transmission. Great styling inside and out, especially with the premium trim level.
- Safety: Tons of safety features.
- Styling: Classic Cadillac with a modern twist.
- Technology and Entertainment: CUE system works great. Radio sounds very good.
- Cargo Space: Trunk is on the small side.
Beautiful car. Low mileage. Great price.
Clean. Most people thought it waa a 2019.
- Value: Reliable, great cost stylish comfortable.
- Ride and Handling:
- Interior Space:
- Fuel Economy:
Problems from the very first week
This car was cheaply manufactured rough idle and no power but poor gas mileage. Problems range from power steering to engine roughness with very poor dealership fixes...not a smooth ride for luxury vehicle. ..not worth the money very disappointed with the vehicle
- Styling: The only thing good about the car is the look
- Cargo Space: trunk space good
- Technology and Entertainment: ok
- Cabin Noise: loud for luxury car
- Fuel Economy: poor
- Reliability: Always something wrong with this vehicle
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.