Used 2014 Cadillac ATS for Sale
About the 2014 Cadillac ATS
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Cadillac ATS. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Cadillac ATS
Great Ride. Fast and smooth
- Fuel Economy:
- Cargo Space:
- Cost to Maintain:
I'm very pleased with my ATS Turbo
It's good looking, handles well, is comfortable, and an all round nice car.
- Ride and Handling: Hugs the road
- Styling: Sharp. Love front headlights. Good size
- Power: It can move out thanks to turbo
- Visibility: Hard to see over passenger front mirror for on coming traffic when pulling out
- Seat Comfort: Headrest awful with hair up
Cadillac ATS just great
Styling, comfortable ride, gas mileage, great car overall.
- Cabin Noise: Quiet ride
- Dashboard: The CUE system is great
- Fuel Economy: Great mileage
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.