Used Cadillac for Sale
About Cadillac Vehicles
Not many automotive brands can make the claim of being so distinguished that their very name is associated with prestige and luxury. Since first being founded in 1902, though, Cadillac has gone on to become a brand whose vehicles represent the very definition of automotive luxury.
Today, Cadillac continues to produce a wide selection of luxury cars and SUVs, including four distinct luxury SUV models and nine distinct luxury sedan models. In addition to these Cadillac models that are currently for sale, Cadillac also produces several concept cars that are meant to push the luxury automobile market forward into the future and showcase the level of engineering and design that Cadillac is capable of. At CarMax, we are also proud to offer a number of used Cadillac models that have been discontinued but are still for sale at our locations across the country.
If you are in the market for a luxury SUV or sedan, it's safe to say that you can't go wrong with a Cadillac. No matter which Cadillac model that you select, you can look forward to a spacious and comfortable interior, premium cabin materials, powerful engine options, high-end technology features, and an attention to detail that is worthy of the Cadillac name.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Who makes Cadillac?
A: The Cadillac brand is owned by General Motors.
Q: Is Cadillac a luxury car?
A: Yes, Cadillac cars and SUVs are considered luxury vehicles due to their upscale interiors, powerful engine options, and premium technology features.
Q: What is Cadillac's flagship car?
A: Cadillac's flagship car is the Cadillac CT6. The Cadillac CT6 is a full-size luxury sedan that first came onto the market as a 2016 model.
Q: Does Cadillac make an AWD car?
A: Yes. In fact, most 2019 Cadillac models come available with an optional AWD drivetrain. All of Cadillac's 2019 SUVs come with available AWD, and all but one of Cadillac's 2019 sedans - the performance-oriented, RWD CTS-V - come with available AWD.
RepairPal gave Cadillac an overall reliability rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks Cadillac 22nd out of 32 among all car brands. This rating is based on an average across all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average annual cost for repairs and maintenance on all Cadillac models is $552, compared to an average of $543 across all the models RepairPal considered in its dataset. This includes both scheduled maintenance and unscheduled repairs.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Cadillac owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 1.1 times per year, compared to an average of 1.2 times across all the models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 15% across all Cadillac models, compared to an average of 11% for all the models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2006-2020 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 09/01/2021. Learn more.
Reviews for Cadillac
Cadillac - Why did I wait
CARMAX has been wonderful to deal with. I could not ask for more from a used car dealer. Their service has been great; attention to detail; happy customers; friendly front office and service people. Service by local Cadillac dealer has been super. Excellent warranty service. It is a great riding vehicle. It has all kinds of bells and whistles. ONSTAR helps. Great to create driving routes and download to car. Phone app also allows you to remote start. If there is a con, I haven't found it yet. Just wonder why I didn't buy one sooner.
- Ride and Handling: For a big vehicle, easy to drive. Smooth over the roughest roads. Cornering and 180's are tight.
- Braking: reliable and smooth.
- Technology and Entertainment: Adaptive cruise control keeps pace like I normally drive as do alerts for passing vehicles.
- Value: Everything about Cadillac costs more.
2016 Cadillac SRX-FABULOUS :-)
The 2016 SRX is the second SRX I have purchased; my first SRX was a 2010 - I still have it (150,000 miles and still PERFECT); the 2016 SRX is GORGEOUS inside and out. The ride is super smooth; the acceleration is AWESOME and it handles very tightly at high speeds, around curves, etc. - i.e., you can drive this car like a sports car, but very few Cadillac owners are that type of driver - but the CAR can handle it :-) The stereo system is incredible - the sound quality is like I'm sitting in my living room.... Cadillac hit it out of the park when they made the SRX - it was their best selling model of all time - and up until 2016, it was one of the most BEAUTIFUL cars on the road - pure luxury; not a "muscle car" look like every other car now....... I LOVE MY SRX!!!! :-)
- Ride and Handling: Super smooth....
- Reliability: ALWAYS reliable - no problems ever :-)
- Cost to Maintain: Can be expensive if you are a "dealer only" mentality for any service/repairs
I love my car.. almost as much as I love CarMax!
It's luxurious, but still the perfect size! The inside is beautiful, with all the extras, and incredibly comfortable. I love my car so much! And this is my third car I've bought from CarMax and I just can't imagine buying one anywhere else! I love nice beautiful cars, but I also have 4 dogs, and cannot imagine buying a brand new expensive car and not only it immediately depreciating, but putting my 4 fur kids in it! Although every car I've ever gotten from CarMax is like a brand new car, & I feel a little bad about putting my dogs in it, it does make me feel better that I didn't spend a whole bunch of money on it, but still got the beautiful luxury that I like!
- Dashboard: Everything is right at your fingertips, and I love the Hideaway navigation screen!
- Ride and Handling: It is a Cadillac! Rides like a dream
- Cost to Maintain: Since it is a GM product... it cost no more than any other car, if specially maintaining other luxury vehicles which can get so pricey!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.