Used 2017 Cadillac for Sale
2017 Cadillac XT5 Luxury
Only available at CarMax White Marsh, MD
2017 Cadillac CT6 Premium Luxury
Only available at CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
2017 Cadillac XT5
Only available at CarMax Harrisonburg, VA
2017 Cadillac Escalade ESV Luxury
$199 Shipping from CarMax Capital Boulevard, NC
2017 Cadillac XT5
$199 Shipping from CarMax Greenville NC, NC
Reviews for 2017 Cadillac
Nice car. But a few disappointing things
The auto stop feature takes away from all of the things I loved initially about the car. There is no way to disable it and I feel like it’s causing unnecessary wear and tear on the motor. Yes have had a few instances where I actually felt as if it was unsafe.
- Fuel Economy: Very efficient
- Interior Space: Luxurious
- Styling: Pretty
- Power: A little sluggish
- Reliability: The auto stop feature is dangerous
- Weather Versatility: Not good in winter weather.
Great luxury SUV for a good price!
This is a great entry level luxury vehicle where everything feels luxury and it handles well! An excellent vehicle for an excellent price.
- Styling: Looks and feels like luxury
- Ride and Handling: Drives well and has great pick up w/ V6 and the fuel economy option
- Seat Comfort: More comfortable than our former Lexus RX350, which we loved
- Cargo Space: It’s decent cargo space but not quite as much as our old Lexus RX350
Nice but not as nice a ride as BMW
Price was a little high, but bought for piece of mind for guarantees of repairs and reputation of service. I am use to a more powerful engine, but you can only go so fast.
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Cabin Noise:
- Interior Space:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.