Used 2013 Cadillac for Sale
Reviews for 2013 Cadillac
2013 Cadillac CTS WAGON base model 3.0
Ride and Handling Cadillac ride with sports car handling in a station wagon! Wish Cadillac would put this wagon back on the assembly line! This is Cadillac’s best looking car. In 40 years, anyway. Cargo area is spacious.
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride & handles great as you would expect a Cadillac should.
- Power: Even the base model 3.0 accelerates well in traffic.
- Cargo Space: Because it is a wagon, it has roomy cargo space.
- Fuel Economy: low end of fuel economy spectrum
- Visibility: The rear window deck sits high, causing bad visibility and Poor side/rear visibility due to the C pillar.
- Styling: Low slung seating takes some getting used to.
Too many issues
This 2013 has too many issues... problems I can’t live with. Seats and ride are not comfortable. Transmission clunks and hesitates when downshifting. Lots of suspension noises. Not as quiet an interior than our 2004 CTS
- Ride and Handling: Much rougher ride than my 2004
- Seat Comfort: Terrible seats. Our 2004 has plush wraparound seats. This one is a bench seat with no comfort
Love my SRX Cadillac and Carmax, Shortpump, VA
It has some pickup, I prefer the way the Cadillac SRX looks compared to other comparable vehicles to this model. I went for the used model with low miles but I would like the package with heated seats! The base model does not have those. However even the base model is "americal luxury"
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
- Visibility: there are big blind spots. But raising the seat to the highest setting can help.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.