Used Cadillac XT5 for Sale
2017 Cadillac XT5 Premium Luxury
Only available at CarMax Lancaster, PA
About the Cadillac XT5
If you are looking to purchase one of the most upscale and well-equipped luxury SUVs on the market today, the Cadillac XT5 is a vehicle that should certainly make your short-list. First coming onto the market for sale as a 2017 model, the Cadillac XT5 is a relatively new addition to the luxury midsize SUV class. What it lacks in history, though, the Cadillac XT5 makes up for with exhilarating performance, a roomy and luxurious cabin, and an excitingly generous list of standard features. The 2017-2019 Cadillac XT5 comes equipped with a 310 hp 3.6L V6 engine as well as standard features such as a Bose® eight-speaker premium audio system, an eight-inch color touchscreen display, push-button start, and much more - making even the base model Cadillac XT5 one of the most feature-rich SUVs on the road today. Thanks to premium features such as these as well as the Cadillac XT5's impressive performance and attractive styling, the 2017-2019 Cadillac XT5 is a vehicle that stands apart from its competition in the luxury midsize SUV class.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does the Cadillac XT5 take regular gas?
A: Yes, the 3.6L V6 engine in the Cadillac XT5 is designed to burn regular unleaded gasoline.
Q: Does the Cadillac XT5 have a third row?
A: The Cadillac XT5 does not have a third row. The Cadillac XT5 is a two-row midsize SUV that is capable of seating up to five passengers.
Q: Does the Cadillac XT5 have a heads-up display?
A: The 2017-2019 Cadillac XT5 does not come for sale with a heads-up display standard. However, a heads-up display is a standard feature on the Platinum trim of the 2017-2019 Cadillac XT5.
Cadillac XT5 Trim Configurations
The 2017-2019 Cadillac XT5 comes available for sale in four different trim levels. These trim configurations include:
- XT5 - The base trim of the 2017-2019 Cadillac XT5, the XT5 trim includes features such as a Bose® eight-speaker premium audio system, an eight-inch color touchscreen display, dual-zone automatic climate control, a power liftgate, push-button start, and more.
- Luxury - The Luxury trim of the 2017-2019 Cadillac XT5 includes everything found on the XT5 trim as well as front and rear parking assist, driver's seat memory, a heated steering wheel, a power tilt-sliding sunroof, heated front seats, and more.
- Premium Luxury - The Premium Luxury trim of the 2017-2019 Cadillac XT5 includes everything found on the XT5 trim as well as a 14-speaker Bose Centerpoint® surround-sound audio system, heated and cooled front seats, a built-in navigation system, lane departure warning, and more.
- Platinum - The Platinum trim of the 2017-2019 Cadillac XT5 includes everything found on the Premium Luxury trim as well as a heads-up display (HUD), tri-zone automatic climate control, an AWD drivetrain, surround vision, and more.
Reviews for Cadillac XT5
This used car fills all our needs.
Pros; Perfect fit for me Rides like a Cadillac should low miles Good looking car Perfect color Interior is in perfect condition Pro and con The exterior has some small imperfections, areas that were touched up with paint etc. However this is actually a pro for me because living in SW Florida drivers are crazy and parking lots are common locations to receive car dings. I won’t be totally dismayed when my lovely car gets a new ding because it already has a few. Cons None
- Cabin Noise: Exceptionally quiet inside the cabin
- Ride and Handling: What you would expect from a Cadillac. The tide and handling are amazing
- Seat Comfort: I’m an average height and weight female. I feel the seat comfort was designed especially for people my size.
Nice car. But a few disappointing things
The auto stop feature takes away from all of the things I loved initially about the car. There is no way to disable it and I feel like it’s causing unnecessary wear and tear on the motor. Yes have had a few instances where I actually felt as if it was unsafe.
- Fuel Economy: Very efficient
- Interior Space: Luxurious
- Styling: Pretty
- Power: A little sluggish
- Reliability: The auto stop feature is dangerous
- Weather Versatility: Not good in winter weather.
Best car for the best price!
When I was shopping around for a car, I was looking for a larger SUV until I sat in the Cadillac XT5. I fell in love instantly! Then I drove it, and I knew it was the car for me! It is 100% luxury with comfortable leather seats, an amazing Bose sound system, and the smoothest ride you could imagine. This is by far the best car I've ever owned!
- Ride and Handling: The suspension in the Cadillac XT5 makes for an amazingly smooth and quiet ride.
- Technology and Entertainment: I love the Bose sound system and all the technology features making listening to music fun.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.