Used 2015 Cadillac for Sale
2015 Cadillac SRX Performance
Available at your store CarMax Dulles, VA
2015 Cadillac ATS Luxury
$99 Shipping from CarMax Salisbury, MD
2015 Cadillac Escalade Premium
$199 Shipping from CarMax Capital Boulevard, NC
2015 Cadillac SRX Luxury
$199 Shipping from CarMax Raleigh, NC
Reviews for 2015 Cadillac
The vehicle was in worse shape that we'd expected. Carmax initially did so much to correct the obvious issues but more issues continue. This is our 3rd purchase from Carmax but I have to say we are not happy with this one.
- Value: The vehicle continues to show areas needing attention.
Ok for day driving- disappointed with touch screen
I enjoy the car for the most part, however the headlights are dim and can not be made brighter for night driving and the touch screen is acting up
- Ride and Handling: Drives well
- Interior Space: It’s large
- Seat Comfort: Two settings
- Dashboard: The touch screen is acting up, does not respond or acts on its own
- Visibility: The headlights are dim at night
- Technology and Entertainment: The touch screen is acting up does not respond to touch even after calibration, or moves/changes screens on their own
Large luxury vehicle
This vehicle is gorgeous inside and out but not good for long distance trips. It’s a very rough ride. For some reason we hear a loud squeaking noise when we use the breaks. We’ve taken it back to the dealership twice and they swear they don’t hear anything.
- Interior Space: Lots of room for a large family
- Cargo Space: Lots of room for people and to carry luggage for road trips
- Seat Comfort: The second row has captain seats and they recline.
- Braking: Loud squeaky noise when we use the brakes
- Ride and Handling: Very rough ride by the time the truck is going 75-80 mph.
- Value: Expensive
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.