Used 2015 Cadillac for Sale
Reviews for 2015 Cadillac
Ok for day driving- disappointed with touch screen
I enjoy the car for the most part, however the headlights are dim and can not be made brighter for night driving and the touch screen is acting up
- Ride and Handling: Drives well
- Interior Space: It’s large
- Seat Comfort: Two settings
- Dashboard: The touch screen is acting up, does not respond or acts on its own
- Visibility: The headlights are dim at night
- Technology and Entertainment: The touch screen is acting up does not respond to touch even after calibration, or moves/changes screens on their own
Great vehicle and great experience!
Pros: It's the smoothest ride of your life. The skyroof is the most amazing view especially at night. It has so many comfort features that are perfect for long road trips. It's so stylish that it makes you feel good about what you are riding. I absolutely love it. I have owned a Cadillac before, but the SUV is the best feeling ever. Con: I wish I had an extra cup holder
- Weather Versatility: I feel comfortable riding in the vehicle no matter what the weather outside is. This is one of the most important features to me.
- Technology and Entertainment: It's great to have the navigation system and the technology that can tell me the weather any place in the world if ask the vehicle. The sound system is a Bose! You can't get any clearer and crisp sound than Bose.
- Ride and Handling: The SUV rides is so smooth and handles the road in different terrain like it's made for anything.
Large luxury vehicle
This vehicle is gorgeous inside and out but not good for long distance trips. It’s a very rough ride. For some reason we hear a loud squeaking noise when we use the breaks. We’ve taken it back to the dealership twice and they swear they don’t hear anything.
- Interior Space: Lots of room for a large family
- Cargo Space: Lots of room for people and to carry luggage for road trips
- Seat Comfort: The second row has captain seats and they recline.
- Braking: Loud squeaky noise when we use the brakes
- Ride and Handling: Very rough ride by the time the truck is going 75-80 mph.
- Value: Expensive
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.