Used 2018 Cadillac for Sale
Reviews for 2018 Cadillac
XT5 - a great Used Car Value
Great bang for the buck. 3 yrs old and half the price of new. Rides perfect, smooth, quiet, yet good acceleration and sporty handling. Most comfortable seats I've ever had. Great mileage. nice looking too.
- Styling: Great lines, sport, yet elegant
- Dashboard: Intuitive layout, pleasing to look at, easy to adjust controls. wWell made materials.
- Technology and Entertainment: Phenomenal sound system, easy to figure out controls. Love the apple car plat feature so I can use Pandora and WAZE
Beautiful Car- Fun to Drive!
The Cadillac CT6 used is reasonably priced, the Platinum model has all the options- Lane Keep Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Night Vision, SuperCruise, Heated and Cooled Seats Front and Rear, Rear Entertainment, All-Wheel Drive, Bose Panaray, All Seats with Massage, Navigation, Sirius XM and more.
- Cabin Noise: Noise is non-existent when driving
- Fuel Economy: Fuel Economy is good for a car of this size and class
- Ride and Handling: In Sport Mode, you can ‘feel’ the road, it drives beautifully with rear steering assist.
- Cargo Space: Cargo space up front could be better, the center console is small
- Interior Space: The interior space for this car feels smaller that that of the Mercedes S-Class
- Dashboard: The Dash while configurable, could have a better and update CUE system. It would be nice to have a ‘real’ analog clock ALWAYS displayed
Great Car from a Great Dealership!
The CTS has all the bells and whistles. I wanted to get it for my wife so she would have heated and cooled seats along with a heated steering wheel that comes on when the temperature is cold! Wow, technology! I like it too because of the 3.6 V6 that is a beast. Overhead cam, direct injection that gives you 330 HP! Don't mess with Grandpa! ;>)
- Styling: It has the stance, a slight front rake that is what i like in a vehicle.
- Value: All the comforts at a reasonable price! The warranty service is terrific.
- Ride and Handling: It handles well in sport or tour mode. The 8 speed trans gives you the best milage.
- Interior Space: The only thing I can think of that I don't like is that the center console is to small.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.