Used Cadillac XTS for Sale
2017 Cadillac XTS Luxury
Free Shipping from CarMax Brandywine, MD
2016 Cadillac XTS Luxury
Free Shipping from CarMax Brandywine, MD
2015 Cadillac XTS Luxury
$199 Shipping from CarMax West Broad, VA
2014 Cadillac XTS Premium
$199 Shipping from CarMax Raleigh, NC
About the Cadillac XTS
Introduced in 2013, the Cadillac XTS is a full-size luxury sedan that offers seating for up to five passengers. Known for its generous features, comfortable ride, and brawny engine configurations, the XTS has made a name for itself in the luxury sedan category over the years. The 2018 XTS, for example, boasts a spacious 18-cubic-foot trunk and wide-swinging doors for easy access to the rear row. Meanwhile, every trim level on this full-size sedan can be had with all-wheel drive.
Even on the 2014 XTS, standard equipment such as a Bose sound system, automatic dual-zone climate control, and an eight-inch touchscreen interface make this a well-appointed option. If you're looking for a large sedan with elegant features and sleek styling, include the Cadillac XTS in your search.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the Cadillac XTS being discontinued?
A: Yes, Cadillac has announced that the XTS model is being discontinued following the 2019 model year.
Q: What year did the Cadillac XTS come out?
A: The Cadillac XTS was introduced to the North American market for the 2013 model year.
Q: What does Cadillac XTS stand for?
A: The "XTS" is thought to stand for "X-Series Touring Sedan."
Q: Does the Cadillac XTS require premium gas?
A: Most trim levels on the Cadillac XTS do not require premium gas. However, the XTS V-Sport trim does require premium gasoline for its turbocharged V6 engine at 410 hp.
Q: Is the Cadillac XTS bigger than the CTS?
A: Yes; while the XTS and CTS are similar in width, the XTS features a longer wheelbase and is thus larger overall. The CTS falls into the category of compact luxury sedan, whereas the XTS is considered a full-size luxury/executive sedan.
Cadillac XTS Trim Configurations
Cadillac XTS First Generation (2013-2019)
Production of the Cadillac XTS spans one generation over seven model years. Trim offerings have remained consistent throughout each model year, though new features have been introduced in recent years. For example, the 2017 model year saw minor upgrades, such as larger 20-inch wheels on the V-Sport trim and a revised gauge cluster. The XTS has also always featured a standard V6 engine and front-wheel drive, though all-wheel drive is an optional upgrade. Meanwhile, the top-tier V-Sport trim is outfitted with a turbocharged V6 engine and a standard all-wheel drive system across each of its available model years.
Unless otherwise noted, the following trim features are based specifically on the 2018 model year.
- 19-inch wheels
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Eight-inch touchscreen with smartphone integration
- Wi-Fi hotspot capability1
- Ambient cabin lighting
- Heated rear seats
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Front and rear parking sensors
- 20-inch wheels
- Adaptive suspension
- Automatic tri-zone climate control
- 14-speaker Bose audio system
- Color heads-up dashboard display
- Panoramic sunroof
- Upgraded leather upholstery
- 22-way power/massaging front seats
- Adaptive cruise control
- Forward collision mitigation system
- All-wheel drive
- Turbocharged 3.6L V6 engine at 410 hp
- 20-inch cast aluminum wheels
- Dark front grille
- Reconfigurable gauge cluster with three themes
1Requires data plan and compatible device.
RepairPal gave the Cadillac XTS an overall reliability rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Cadillac XTS 11th out of 30 among luxury fullsize cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Cadillac XTS is $875, compared to an average of $920 for luxury fullsize cars and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Cadillac XTS owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.4 times per year, compared to an average of 0.8 times for luxury fullsize cars and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 13% for the Cadillac XTS, compared to an average of 15% for luxury fullsize cars and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Cadillac XTS
2-years old XTS, you can't go wrong.
Best interior for the price and 32.2 mpg on multiple hour drives with Adaptive Cruise Control set at 65 mph....with AWD! I can't say enough how nice it is to drive this can I bought used used XTS Vsport Platinum with 40,000+ miles on it. Not only does it drive nice but it turns heads at every corner.
- Power: Twin turbocharged V6 + XWD!
- Styling: A shape that is distinguished from the crowd!
- Technology and Entertainment: Love CUE! Fully leather wrapped seats, dash cover and doors.
- Ride and Handling: VSport has firm ride on 20" wheels.
- Cabin Noise: Road noise on rough roads can transmit into cabin.
- Fuel Economy: Set the cruise at 65 mph on the highway and you'll see 32.2 mpg...twin turbos and XWD! I see 22 mpg tops, 8 mile commute with 50% highwayhighway..
Great car at a great price
Great price for this great car. I do not think I would have done better at a new car dealership. This car is amazing. From the excellent interior to all the superb tech gadgets that gives the driver more than enough information. I have driven this car for five months, no issues, a great ride; navigation and 360 cameras are great; very comfortable seats; good acceleration; very quiet. Even though I purchased this vehicle used, it still performs and looks like a new car.
- Technology and Entertainment: Heads up display helps driver to keep eyes on road.
Wonderful luxury car!
* Roomy interior and impressive cargo space * Terrific luxury features too many to list * Quiet cabin with smooth ride * Bose sound system with Pandora compatibility has me listening to the stereo for the first time in 20+ years * Beautiful interior and exterior styling * Rear seats are heated with rear seat temperature controls (passengers are thrilled and impressed) plus great leg room. * Has good passing and acceleration power. *
- Ride and Handling: Quiet and smooth, good acceleration
- Dashboard: Dashboard is a computer screen that can be customized. It's really cool!
- Interior Space: Beautiful styling with ambient lighting at dark; roomy both front and back; front seats have power adjustments with both heating and cooling, heated steering wheel surprisingly nice during winter even here in our mild climate!
- Technology and Entertainment: Voice command phone system doesn't work that well. I always have to repeat commands and work at getting it to do what I want. Car has a hidden compartment at the console area which flips open too easily and unnecessarily.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.