This is one of the best cars I have ever owned! I have had very little trouble with it There are a few items that are common problems like the glove box which is easily fixable, however the car has been reliable and fun to drive.
Wonderful luxury car!
2013 Cadillac XTSElizabeth - Lompoc, CA01/03/2015
* Roomy interior and impressive cargo space
* Terrific luxury features too many to list
* Quiet cabin with smooth ride
* Bose sound system with Pandora compatibility has me listening to the stereo for the first time in 20+ years
* Beautiful interior and exterior styling
* Rear seats are heated with rear seat temperature controls (passengers are thrilled and impressed) plus great leg room.
* Has good passing and acceleration power.
The car has great presence, has more of an executive feel to it than comparable cars. Many people have complained about the Que infotainment system being too complicated, but after 15 minutes, it's very intuitive. Good power and acceleration for my needs.
Around the country, shoppers are seeking out different cars and trucks. We see the search patterns, in the northeast, southeast, midwest, southwest, and west coast. And we’re sharing our results with you.
Lots of eager shoppers may be surprised to know that many of the features found on some of the latest 2018 vehicles are already available on newer used cars. Here’s a breakdown of some of these cool features.