Used Cadillac SRX for Sale
2016 Cadillac SRX Luxury in Richmond, Virginia 23060
2016 Cadillac SRX Luxury
$23,998* • 44K Miles
CarMax West Broad Free shipping • VA to VA
2011 Cadillac SRX Performance in Newport News, Virginia 23608
2011 Cadillac SRX Performance
$16,998* • 65K Miles
CarMax Newport News $99 Shipping • VA to VA
About The Cadillac SRX
First coming onto the market in 2004, the Cadillac SRX was discontinued following the release of the 2016 model. Today, however, the 2014-2016 Cadillac SRX remains a highly popular choice in the luxury midsize SUV market thanks to its powerful 3.6L V6 engine, its smooth and responsive handling, and its premium interior materials. If you are looking for a used luxury SUV that offers both impressive performance as well as luxurious styling, the 2014-2016 Cadillac SRX is a great vehicle to consider.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Why was the Cadillac SRX discontinued?
A: The exact reason why General Motors chose to discontinue the Cadillac SRX is unknown. However, it's thought that low sales figures for Cadillac SRX was likely the reason for the end of its production.
Q: What kind of gas does the Cadillac SRX use?
A: The engine in the 2014-2016 Cadillac SRX is designed to burn regular unleaded gasoline. Gasoline with a minimum octane rating of 87 should be used according to the 2014-2016 Cadillac SRX owner's manual.
Q: Is the Cadillac SRX All-Wheel Drive (AWD)?
A: Both the Standard and Luxury trims of the 2014-2015 Cadillac SRX come equipped with a front-wheel drive (FWD) drivetrain, however, AWD is an available option for the Luxury trim. The Performance and Premium trims of the 2014-2015 Cadillac SRX come standard with AWD. For the 2016 Cadillac SRX, all trims come standard with a FWD drivetrain and AWD is an available option on all trims.
#8 - Top 10 Dream Cars
Cadillac SRX Trim Configurations
The 2014-2016 Cadillac SRX comes available with four different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
• Standard - The base trim of the 2014-2016 Cadillac SRX, the Standard trim comes with features such as dual-zone automatic climate control, push-button start, a Bose® eight-speaker audio system, leatherette seating, and more!
• Luxury - The Luxury trim of the 2014-2016 Cadillac SRX comes with everything found on the base trim as well as front and rear park assist, adaptive remote start, a power tilt/sliding sunroof, heated front seats, leather seating surfaces, and more!
• Performance - The Performance trim of the 2014-2016 Cadillac SRX comes with everything found on the Luxury trim as well as a Bose® 10-speaker surround sound audio system, a built-in navigation system, keyless access, an HD radio, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and more.
• Premium - The Premium trim of the 2014-2016 Cadillac SRX comes with everything found on the Performance trim as well as heated rear seats, tri-zone automatic climate control, lane departure warning, heated and ventilated front seats, and more.
RepairPal gave the Cadillac SRX an overall reliability rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Cadillac SRX 7th out of 14 among luxury midsize SUVs.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Cadillac SRX is $703, compared to an average of $837 for luxury midsize SUVs and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Cadillac SRX owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.4 times per year, compared to an average of 0.7 times for luxury midsize SUVs and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 15% for the Cadillac SRX, compared to an average of 12% for luxury midsize SUVs and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Cadillac SRX
Great Cadillac in the SUV line of vehicles
This is the 5th Cadillac we have owned. I did some research on the SRX line and I made different choices because of my research. Engine size for example. The 306 hp V6 is adequate but a smaller engine would have led to a disappointment. Poor rear window visibility was in the research. The rear cam helps. All this said, it is still a car we enjoy and will drive for several years.
Caddy Girl for Life
The Cadillac SRX is definitely a smooth, luxurious vehicle to drive. It's sits up high like a truck, but handles like a performance car. I considered other luxury vehicle; however, the SRX had everything I was looking for price wise, bells and whistles ("Oh, the bells and whistles.") and then some. I've received so many compliments on the beauty, sleekness and amenities of my vehicle, I feel as if I'm out of "my own" league. The car drives and handles great. It gives great gas mileage and has good suspension. For those of you who like to go from zero to sixty in 5 seconds, this vehicle (2011 SRX), isn't for you. It's for those of us who don't mind getting to sixty in a little more time. Overall I am 110% satisfied with my purchase.
I like the car but the touch screen in the car only worked for about a day. There was a crack in the corner that I didn’t notice right away. Now it hardly ever works and it’s completely frustrating. We also never had anyone ride in the back and when we finally did the air doesn’t work back there. I’m disappointed that I didn’t check the screen, however it all of a sudden decides to work every few weeks so who knows if I would have even noticed.
Discontinued Car Trends
Discontinued Car Trends
Winter Comfort for Everyone
Winter Comfort for Everyone
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.