Used 2014 Cadillac SRX for Sale
2014 Cadillac SRX Luxury
Free Shipping from CarMax Virginia Beach, VA
About the 2014 Cadillac SRX
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Cadillac SRX. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Cadillac SRX
Lots of damage
Only had the car for 3 months. Since the car came from NY , it had a large amount of coroision underneath. Dry rot on tires as well as needed to replace the wheels.
- Fuel Economy:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Seat Comfort:
- Weather Versatility:
- Cost to Maintain:
Great car. It's attractive, smooth riding, and has
I've already recommended it. It takes regular fas, awd, panoramic sunroof, lots of hands free features. It's comfortable and a good utility vehecle. It's versatility makes it suitable for use a formal occasion as well as going to Home Depot.
- Seat Comfort:
This car has good safety features that I value, such as a vibrating seat when the car crosses into another lane, and indicators on the rear-view mirrors when a car is in your blind spot. The car is roomy with upgraded features.
- Seat Comfort: Adjustable seats, lumbar support, heated seats
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride, good safety features.
- Technology and Entertainment: The technology controls are a little confusing to figure out and takes a longer learning curve for me, but I am slowly figuring it out.
- Weather Versatility: The headlights were very dim when I bought the car and had to be replaced. The new headlights are much brighter.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.