Used 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 for Sale
Reviews for 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
2nd Avalanche ive owned i had an 07 for 8yrs now i have a 2013 looks good and runs good to bad chevrolet stop making them they are great trucks very comfortable to ride in
- Ride and Handling: Handles very well
- Cost to Maintain: My last one all i did to it was brakes and tires in 8 years
- Power: Has alot of power for passing cars and climbing mountains also pull a boat with it
solid, reliable truck
This is the second Avalanche I have owned, my first was a 2004 and I bought it new and drove it for 10 years without Amy major problems. This new truck looks better and rides much better and gets better gas mileage. I know this truck will easily last me another 10 years.
- Ride and Handling: this thing rides like a car
- Reliability: the 5.3 engine is solid and will last a lot of miles
- Power: 320 BHP gets this big truck moving
- Fuel Economy: the best mpg i can get is an avg. of 18, still ok for a truck.
This is the 2nd Avalanche I have owned, this one rides and handles better, gets better gas mileage and has better features. The last one I bought in 2004 New, I had for 10 years without any major mechanical problems.
- Reliability: this truck will last a long time
- Ride and Handling: the truck rides like a car
- Power: 320 BHP is plenty
- Fuel Economy: only 18mpg
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.