Used 2014 Chrysler 200 for Sale
About the 2014 Chrysler 200
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Chrysler 200. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Chrysler 200
Very happy with our 200. Better than advertised mileage.
Nice, solid ride. Good gas mileage. Nice looking style, more retro looking than competitor's more generic style. More rear leg room than competitors. Great trunk space. Quiet interior even on the interstate.
- Interior Space: Great leg room
- Styling: Somewhat uniquely retro interior and exterior.
- Seat Comfort: Front seats very comfortable on coast to coast trip.
- Power: The 2.4 liter engine has no get up and go.
- Visibility: The front head rests are obstructive when looking to the rear.
Excellent Vehicle / Excellent Price
The combination of sleek looks, comfort, features and value are hard to beat. I noticed that the reviews by critics are almost all negative whereas the reviews by actual owners are overwhelmingly positive and I agree with the latter. So far the performance, comfort and styling are great!
- Dashboard: Beautiful layout; functional, uncluttered, classy.
- Ride and Handling: Smooth, quiet and comfortable ride.
- Cargo Space: Surprisingly roomy for a mid-sized car.
- Visibility: The only slight issue is a gap between side-view and rear-view mirrors. It may be due to my particular height or mirror adjustment, so I'm not sure that this is really much of an issue. I can't think of anything else I don't like.
This car was not for me. It was sporty (and pretty to look at) but I'm 74 and the car did not work for my lifestyle. My friends had trouble getting into the back, my 98 year old mother sank into the front seat, and I found it difficult to close the door. I could go on, but feel I need to tell you that Carmax was unbelievable in the way they treated me. I took it back and did not leave it. I took it back again and Carmax probably broke every rule to get me into the car I have now. I LOVE IT. My appreciation to everyone at Carmax. I recommend Carmax every chance I get.
- Ride and Handling:
- Interior Space:
- Seat Comfort:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.