Used 2014 Chrysler 200 for Sale
About the 2014 Chrysler 200
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Chrysler 200. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Chrysler 200
The entire experience was smooth, hassle-free. Carmax has followed through and kept its word at every turn. If I ever want to purchase another car, I'll head to Carmax first.
- Ride and Handling: I do a lot of driving and this car is fun to drive, is comfortable, and holds the road well.
- Cabin Noise: It's a convertible - cabin noise is to be expected.
This car was not for me. It was sporty (and pretty to look at) but I'm 74 and the car did not work for my lifestyle. My friends had trouble getting into the back, my 98 year old mother sank into the front seat, and I found it difficult to close the door. I could go on, but feel I need to tell you that Carmax was unbelievable in the way they treated me. I took it back and did not leave it. I took it back again and Carmax probably broke every rule to get me into the car I have now. I LOVE IT. My appreciation to everyone at Carmax. I recommend Carmax every chance I get.
- Ride and Handling:
- Interior Space:
- Seat Comfort:
Very happy with our 200. Better than advertised mileage.
Nice, solid ride. Good gas mileage. Nice looking style, more retro looking than competitor's more generic style. More rear leg room than competitors. Great trunk space. Quiet interior even on the interstate.
- Interior Space: Great leg room
- Styling: Somewhat uniquely retro interior and exterior.
- Seat Comfort: Front seats very comfortable on coast to coast trip.
- Power: The 2.4 liter engine has no get up and go.
- Visibility: The front head rests are obstructive when looking to the rear.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.