Used 2015 Chrysler 200 for Sale
2015 Chrysler 200 Limited
Free Shipping from CarMax Frederick, MD
2015 Chrysler 200 Limited
$99 Shipping from CarMax Mechanicsburg, PA
2015 Chrysler 200 S
Coming soon to CarMax King of Prussia, PA
2015 Chrysler 200 S
Coming soon to CarMax Turnersville, NJ
About the 2015 Chrysler 200
A sophisticated sedan like the 2015 Chrysler 200 is an excellent choice if you're looking for a car that strikes a balance between comfort and performance. This spacious midsize sedan offers standard keyless entry and ignition, a plush cabin for five passengers, and a 16-cubic-foot trunk to boot. Meanwhile, two engine options are available on the 2015 200—one of them a V6 with available all-wheel drive.
Whether you lean towards the well-appointed base LX or the range-topping C trim model, the 2015 Chrysler 200 gets you where you need to go in comfort and style.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does the 2015 Chrysler 200 have all-wheel drive?
A: The 2015 Chrysler 200 doesn't come standard with all-wheel drive, but it is available on the V6 engine option.
Q: What engine is in the 2015 Chrysler 200?
A: There are two engine options on the 2015 200: a standard 2.4L four-cylinder and a 3.6L V6 that is optional on the S and C/C Platinum trims.
Q: What is the fuel economy of the 2015 Chrysler 200?
A: Fuel economy can vary based on engine size and other factors. However, the 2015 Chrysler 200 base LX trim with 2.4L four-cylinder engine, nine-speed automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive gets an EPA-estimated 27 mpg combined.1 2015 200 trims with optional 3.6L V6 engine, nine-speed automatic, and front-wheel drive get an EPA-estimated 23 mpg combined.1
Q: Does the 2015 Chrysler 200 have smartphone integration?
A: Smartphone integration is not standard on the 2015 Chrysler 200, but it is offered on models with the Navigation and Sound package.
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates for when vehicle sold as new. Actual mileage will vary based on things like battery age, vehicle condition and history, driving and charging habits, accessory use, and driving conditions. Battery capacity may decrease with time and use. See fueleconomy.gov for more info.
The 2015 Chrysler 200 marked the debut of this model's second generation, which ran through 2017. This generation was introduced with features like an upgraded touchscreen interface, driver-assistance options like blind-spot monitoring and forward-collision warning, and a new standard engine.
Chrysler 200 Engine Options
A 2.4L four-cylinder engine at 184 hp is standard on the second-generation Chrysler 200. Optional on S and C/C Platinum trims, however, is a more powerful 3.6L V6 rated at 295 hp for those who want more power behind the wheel. Both engines receive a nine-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive, but an all-wheel drive system is optional on the V6.
Chrysler 200 Storage Space
The second-generation Chrysler 200 offers 16 cubic feet of storage space in the trunk, which is on-par with many midsize sedans. Meanwhile, the standard 60/40-split rear seats can fold down for additional storage, which comes in handy for longer items.
Chrysler 200 Trim Configurations
Figure out which Chrysler 200 trim best suits your needs by reviewing key features from each trim below. These features are specific to the 2015 model.
- 17-inch steel wheels
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Four-speaker sound system
- 60/40-split-folding rear seat
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Six-speaker sound system
- Upgraded exterior trim accents
- 18-inch wheels
- Fog lights
- Acoustic windshield and door glass
- Sport front seats
- Sport-tuned suspension
- Leather upholstery
- Heated mirrors
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Heated front seats
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Chrysler 200. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Chrysler 200
The car runs hard. It burns alot of gas in the city and on the highway. When you come to a stop or get ready to take of it will stall or give a push off on it's own. The inside is small. It has no CD player. The side mirrors fold in bit they are not automatic.
- Dashboard: Its open and spacious and easy to clean
- Cabin Noise: You hear everything
- Fuel Economy: It burns to much gas
- Interior Space: It's too small
A steal for the buyer
This car have the interior and exterior of some modern day luxury vehicles for a fraction of the price. Theres plenty of detail throughout the car and nice ammount of space and legroom the features are amazing and the ride although only 4cyl and 6 cyl puts out more torque and horsepower then you think
- Dashboard: Looks like something out of a spaceship, soft leather and touchscreen
- Fuel Economy: You can get up to 40 plus mpg amd a little over 20+ street wise depending on distance
- Cabin Noise: Very sleek and quiet, and stereo is amazing if you have the alpine speakers
- Ride and Handling: If you have the model thats manual shifters and automatic car jerks a tad upon stopping with the traction control on
- Technology and Entertainment: The usb for a ipod or etc sometimes dont want to read the device, it basically works on its own. Allot of the cool features like starting the car with the phone,car Diagnostics amd even voice commands you have to pay for, so allot of features are just there
- Safety: No blind spot detection on car but you have way more visibility
Seriously love my 200S.
This car is so roomy, as i go to see my mom frequently. Having my sisters 2 kids, her, and two chihuahuas in the car and still having room is wonderful. Super comfortable and stylish.
- Fuel Economy: I can go almost 400 miles until I need to fill up. Lasts me all week!
- Technology and Entertainment: I love my MOPAR system, Being in Minnesota and cold, I love being able to start my car from my desk 10 minutes before I get off and have a nice toasty and defrosted car when I walk out.
- Dashboard: Beautiful. ❤️
- Seat Comfort: With the leather on the seats, one thing I will say is if you’re on the chubby side it will cause creases in the leather. Nothing major in my opinion tho.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.