Used 2015 Chrysler Town and Country for Sale
About the 2015 Chrysler Town and Country
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Chrysler Town and Country. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Chrysler Town and Country
Versatile smooth and comfy
I recommend this vehicle for anybody who travels near and far with a lot people or a lot of things. Such a smooth comfy ride under any conditions or circumstances and great gas mileage for its size and power
- Cargo Space:
- Seat Comfort:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Fuel Economy: Coming from a car that only took $20 to fill up it can be overwhelming to fill up the 20 gal tank
The BEST Mini Van I have ever driven!
Smooth ride. Very comfortable and flex fuel makes it even better! Roomy and elegant.
- Fuel Economy:
The Car That Matches My Lifestyle
Very versatile and reliable car at a reasonable price. It is easy to get into and out of except the back row which works okay for children and young adults.
- Cargo Space: Can move large items that are impossible in a sedan or medium or smaller SUV.
- Seat Comfort: Seats are adjustable to fit correctly and are heated.
- Reliability: Does not require a lot of maintenance.
- Cabin Noise: Being open it gets a lot of road noise.
- Dashboard: Not a big con, but could be better arranged and designed.
- Fuel Economy: Good for the type of vehicle.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.