Used Chrysler Town and Country for Sale
About the Chrysler Town and Country
Although the Chrysler Town and Country was discontinued following the release of the 2016 year model, the Chrysler Town and Country is still a highly-popular minivan on the used car market thanks to its ample power, impressive amount of cargo space, generous list of standard features, and more. The 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country comes equipped with a 283 hp 3.6L V6 engine as well as standard features such as leather seats, a power liftgate, and more. If you are in the market for a well-equipped used minivan, purchasing a Chrysler Town and Country from CarMax is sure to meet your expectations.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the Chrysler Town and Country being discontinued?
A: The Chrysler Town and Country is no longer in production. The 2016 Chrysler Town and Country marked the vehicle's final year model on the US market.
Q: What is the seating capacity for the Chrysler Town and Country?
A: The Chrysler Town and Country is a minivan that is capable of seating up to seven passengers.
Q: Does the Chrysler Town and Country have a built-in vacuum?
A: A built-in vacuum is not an available option for the 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country.
Chrysler Town and Country Trim Configurations
The 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country comes available in six different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- LX - The base trim of the 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country, the LX trim includes features such as leather seats, a six-speaker audio system, a power liftgate, power sliding doors, steering wheel-mounted cruise and audio controls, and more.
- Touring - The Touring trim of the 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country includes everything found on the LX trim as well as an eight-way power driver's seat, tri-zone automatic climate control, fog lamps, automatic headlights, and more.
- S - The S trim of the 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country includes everything found on the Touring trim as well as a dual DVD/Blueray entertainment system, blacked-out headlights, piano black interior accents, "S" badging, and more.
- Touring-L - The Touring-L trim of the 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country includes everything found on the S trim as well as rear park assist, chrome outside mirrors, perforated leather seats, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and more.
- Limited - The Limited trim of the 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country includes everything found on the Touring-L trim as well as Alcantara® suede and leather seats, heated first and second-row seats, a heated steering wheel, a built-in navigation system, and more.
- Limited Platinum - The Limited Platinum trim of the 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country includes everything found on the Limited trim as well as driver's seat memory, a heated wood and leather-trimmed steering wheel, a nine-speaker premium audio system, a sunroof, and more.
Reviews for Chrysler Town and Country
Got a good deal for all of the amenities.
It is a van but due to the trim and detail it feels and looks like a luxury vehicle. It comfortable to drive and for my passengers to ride in. The drivers leg room could be a little more I'm 5 ft 8 in with the adjustable pedal all the way forward and the sit all the way back I feel I could use just a little more leg room. In comparison to the 2014 the 2011 beats the leg room hands down. I love the 2011 TC it out shines the Odessesy. Security wise it allows you to lock it and hear an audible beep even if a door haas been left open this I do not like. In comparison the Idessesy would not make the audible beep if something was left open.
- Styling: A luxury look
- Fuel Economy: Comparable to the Odessesy even though the TC feels heavier it is light on the gas.
- Cabin Noise: It quiet easy to hear the phone and music
T&C Touring L is the best minivan out there
A total underdog of minivans, the T&C is the best van on the market. Touring L model has so many bells and whistles I just have to steer most of the time. Nav/DVD unit with rear screens has kept four different tastes all satisfied at the same time, which no other car we've owned has done yet. Fold-flat seats in rows 2/3 are amazing. It may not have the prestige of a Honda, but if you're looking for the best van for road trips, and the absolute best deal of the money, you can't beat the T&C Touring L model.
- Technology and Entertainment: The i730 RHR Nav/DVD unit can feed three different A/V sources to everyone in the car
- Seat Comfort: Best seats, front and back, for passengers on long trips
- Safety: More airbags than I knew existed. Feel very protected.
- Braking: Brakes touchy, but I suppose that's better than weak.
- Ride and Handling: Shifting R->D can sound clunky. Apparently a Chrysler-ism, but annoying.
Great van and our sales rep was Awesome
This was the first time me and my wife have ever experienced a great car buying experience. Even the sales reps didn't come chasing you down and bothering you asking anything they even brought out umbrellas during the drizzle we had while looking. Me and my family never felt more at home while just looking at a vehicle. To us it was so much more than buying a vehicle form some lot. It was a family atmosphere and a great experience that MR,Kevin Montgomery gave my whole family . He let us know quick that If you have kids or even nieces and nephews you have more than enough room to move around in this vehicle watch two different DVD players and heated seats and just a all around great vehicle and backed up everything he said. Best all around
- Interior Space: I'm 6'2 and I can walk through comfortly with out feeling like I have to duck
- Reliability: Brand new tires and no noise or oil leaks
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.