Used Chrysler Town and Country for Sale
About the Chrysler Town and Country
Although the Chrysler Town and Country was discontinued following the release of the 2016 year model, the Chrysler Town and Country is still a highly-popular minivan on the used car market thanks to its ample power, impressive amount of cargo space, generous list of standard features, and more. The 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country comes equipped with a 283 hp 3.6L V6 engine as well as standard features such as leather seats, a power liftgate, and more. If you are in the market for a well-equipped used minivan, purchasing a Chrysler Town and Country from CarMax is sure to meet your expectations.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the Chrysler Town and Country being discontinued?
A: The Chrysler Town and Country is no longer in production. The 2016 Chrysler Town and Country marked the vehicle's final year model on the US market.
Q: What is the seating capacity for the Chrysler Town and Country?
A: The Chrysler Town and Country is a minivan that is capable of seating up to seven passengers.
Q: Does the Chrysler Town and Country have a built-in vacuum?
A: A built-in vacuum is not an available option for the 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country.
Chrysler Town and Country Trim Configurations
The 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country comes available in six different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- LX - The base trim of the 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country, the LX trim includes features such as leather seats, a six-speaker audio system, a power liftgate, power sliding doors, steering wheel-mounted cruise and audio controls, and more.
- Touring - The Touring trim of the 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country includes everything found on the LX trim as well as an eight-way power driver's seat, tri-zone automatic climate control, fog lamps, automatic headlights, and more.
- S - The S trim of the 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country includes everything found on the Touring trim as well as a dual DVD/Blueray entertainment system, blacked-out headlights, piano black interior accents, "S" badging, and more.
- Touring-L - The Touring-L trim of the 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country includes everything found on the S trim as well as rear park assist, chrome outside mirrors, perforated leather seats, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and more.
- Limited - The Limited trim of the 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country includes everything found on the Touring-L trim as well as Alcantara® suede and leather seats, heated first and second-row seats, a heated steering wheel, a built-in navigation system, and more.
- Limited Platinum - The Limited Platinum trim of the 2015-2016 Chrysler Town and Country includes everything found on the Limited trim as well as driver's seat memory, a heated wood and leather-trimmed steering wheel, a nine-speaker premium audio system, a sunroof, and more.
Reviews for Chrysler Town and Country
T&C Touring L is the best minivan out there
A total underdog of minivans, the T&C is the best van on the market. Touring L model has so many bells and whistles I just have to steer most of the time. Nav/DVD unit with rear screens has kept four different tastes all satisfied at the same time, which no other car we've owned has done yet. Fold-flat seats in rows 2/3 are amazing. It may not have the prestige of a Honda, but if you're looking for the best van for road trips, and the absolute best deal of the money, you can't beat the T&C Touring L model.
- Technology and Entertainment: The i730 RHR Nav/DVD unit can feed three different A/V sources to everyone in the car
- Seat Comfort: Best seats, front and back, for passengers on long trips
- Safety: More airbags than I knew existed. Feel very protected.
- Braking: Brakes touchy, but I suppose that's better than weak.
- Ride and Handling: Shifting R->D can sound clunky. Apparently a Chrysler-ism, but annoying.
Great vehicle and Great Price for Growing or extended family.
This car is great for transporting the Grand Kids and the invalid Mother In Law. I have plenty of room for the kids toys and also leg room for all the adults. It will fit 7 adult size passengers very comfortably. The only problem is the key with the buttons for the automatic doors. It is very sensitive and if you just throw them in your pocket they can touch something and automatically open the doors. Which at night my not be something you want to happen when your in the house during a rain storm. Other then that I love the vehicle. I will definitely buy another Chrysler.
- Cargo Space: I can fit a full piece of Plywood in the van when the sets are stowed.
- Technology and Entertainment: Need to change the Key so the doors will not activate as easy as they do when being touched by somthing in your pocket.
great van for the family and for hauling "stuff"
If you have a family that likes to take pillows, blankets, games and toys plus are taller than average, this van is definitely for you. What has impressed me so fAR are the little things like ample cup holders everywhere. The center console is really functional and we really like that. We opted for leather and heated seats, money well spent. The roof racks also fold into themselves for less wind resistance is not needed. Great feature. We owned a dodge grand caravan for 7 years and with young kids that have grown it was time for something more. So far the car is a hit the kids can wait to fire up the dual movie screens with the head phones and heated seats can you say road trip!
- Technology and Entertainment: dual movie screens, Sirius radio, wireless headphones plus and alternate connection point for video games
- Cargo Space: love the stow and go seating plus the ample space with all seats folded flat
- Seat Comfort: heated seats front and rear - not many vans offer a 2nd row heated seat
- Styling: lack luster exterior styling says grandma car
- Cabin Noise: can be alittle noisy on the highway but minimal
- Weather Versatility: haven't experienced snow with this car yet - it's seems fairly heavy and could be a challange if snow is deep
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.