Used 2014 Dodge Avenger for Sale
About the 2014 Dodge Avenger
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Dodge Avenger. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Dodge Avenger
love this car!
I love the way the car handles. Very smooth, quiet, and comfortable. Didn't know how much I would love Bluetooth and all the bells and whistles. Good gas mileage. Good acceleration. Jet a great car at a great value. Looks really good too.
- Technology and Entertainment: easy to use
- Cabin Noise: so very quiet.
- Styling: beautiful car
Great mileage with good speed
Almost as good of mileage as my old economic car, with twice the get up and go. Still small enough for compact parking as well.
- Dashboard: Aux built into cab, volume on steering wheel, and 2 sockets for charging cables
- Fuel Economy: Drive about an hour twice daily for work, fill up only once a week
- Cargo Space: 3 large duffel bags, still plenty of room
Sporty car without the sports car price
Excellent handling car, the looks are very sporty,
- Cabin Noise: Quiet ride
- Reliability: I drove it the first winter and have had no problems
- Styling: The Styling is sporty with the spoiler and racing stripe the Tinted windows are styling
- Weather Versatility: When it rains and the trunk has water on it when you open the trunk the water drains into the Interior Space
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.