Used 2013 Dodge Avenger for Sale
2013 Dodge Avenger SE
Only available at CarMax Potomac Mills, VA
About the 2013 Dodge Avenger
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Dodge Avenger. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Dodge Avenger
Best Car You Can By!
The Avenger is a great looking car with personality. To find a car at this price point this unique and fun to drive is what makes this car great. The V6 is fun to drive and sounds great! The gas mileage is good too!
- Power: V6 is great!
- Fuel Economy: over 27 MPG overall driving for me. Heavy foot at times as well
- Ride and Handling: Fun to Drive but alos smooth on the road
- Technology and Entertainment: Did not have Bluetooth.
Car of my Dreams
This car has everything I've ever wanted. It comes with Sirius XM radio, volume and channel buttons on the steering wheel, CD Player, Auxillary input for my ipod, power window and locks, excellent handling and manueverability, loads of space in the main car cabin and the trunk for hauling stuff or moving, and the best part of all (at least for me) is that I got mine in a the perfect metallic blue shade that I've always wanted for a car. There are only two things I'd like corrected but they aren't too bad and I've learned to live with it. First: the headlights aren't automatic, I have to remember to turn them on each time. Second: I cannot see the trunk at all from the front seats so when backing up I have to be very careful.
- Fuel Economy: I have to drive 35 miles to work everyday and another 35 Miles back home. 5 days a week. I fill up my tank on monday morning and don't have to refill it until friday night.
- Ride and Handling: The steering wheel is very sensitive. It respinds to the slightest touch, which after I got used to it I really like.
- Interior Space: It is a very roomy car for passengers, the trunk is huge and I love that the back seats fold down so I place longer items through the trunk into the main cabin.
- Visibility: I don't have a spoiler on the back of my car so from the front seats I cannot see the end of the trunk. It made me really paranoid for the first few months but now I've kinda gotten used to estimating where the end of the car is. I haven't actually hit anything so far, so I think I'm doing well.
2013 Dodge Avenger SXT. GREAT CAR, GREAT VALUE, GREAT SERVICE.
The car is very well designed and fun to drive. I like the gas mileage and the amenities that are packed into it. A definite head turner. The sales staff at Carmax-Jackson, MS always deliver. A special thank you to Jerry Donald for once again going above and beyond to insure satisfaction.
- Fuel Economy: 30mpg hwy is always a pro
- Styling: Very sporty and aggressive looking.
- Technology and Entertainment: Impressive factory stereo packaged with the bluetooth and satellite radio.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.