Used 2014 Fiat 500L for Sale
Reviews for 2014 Fiat 500L
Affordable, but not reliable
It’s a great car as far as safety, visibility, and price are concerned. If someone is looking for a lot of room and a lot visibility without a high price, it’s a good choice. Would be a perfect starter car for a young driver. But it doesn’t drive consistently well.
- Visibility: Huge windows with extra side windows for increased visibility. Rectangular body design decreases blind spots.
- Interior Space: There’s plenty of leg and head room for front and back passengers
- Seat Comfort: Seats are extremely comfortable with adjustable lumbar support
- Ride and Handling: The acceleration is not consistent. Sometimes a push on the gas pedal sends it flying into high rpms, other times it jolts, other times it barely moves
- Cost to Maintain: It’s a fiat. Expect really high insurance rates. Get a repair plan or face astronomical costs in parts
Economical, spacious, solid and stylist.
This is a medium size car but the internal space accommodates tall people front and back. It maneuvers with ease and the ride is smooth and comfortable. The music system is impeccable. The car is secure since locks from the doors are independent from the storage area which has an open comfortable and easy to reach space.
- Safety: locks from does and storage are independent
- Fuel Economy: Saving gas is a priority
- Interior Space: Any size individual will be comfortable from or rear.
Worst car ever
Since I bought this car from Carmax, right after the first week, it was brought back to Carmax for some eletrical issues...since then in four months it was brought back to the Fiat for some more electrical issues, now again on Saturday, April 9th 2016 have another appointment for some more issues. I had some many cars, VW, Saturn, Mazda, Mini Cooper, Volvo, Acura etc, but Fiat will definitely NOT recommend
- Dashboard: Big window
- Fuel Economy: economic
- Interior Space: huge
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.