Used Fiat 500L for Sale
2014 Fiat 500L Trekking
Only available at CarMax Potomac Mills, VA
2014 Fiat 500L Lounge
On hold at CarMax West Broad, VA
2015 Fiat 500L Pop
Coming soon to CarMax Laurel, MD
2014 Fiat 500L Trekking
Coming soon to CarMax Lancaster, PA
About the Fiat 500L
If you're drawn to the quirky styling of the Fiat 500 but need something a little more spacious, the Fiat 500L could be a great choice. This compact four-door wagon features seating for up to five passengers in a surprisingly spacious cabin. Meanwhile, trunk space is not compromised, as the 2016 500L boasts a 21.3-cubic-foot cargo area behind its rear seats.
Thanks to its standard turbocharged engine, there's also no shortage of power under the hood of the 500L. Inside the cabin of the 2016 500L, you'll find such standard equipment as a five-inch touchscreen interface with convenient voice controls, Bluetooth® connectivity, and a capable six-speaker sound system. Overall, the 500L is an excellent option for those who desire a compact yet spacious car with a big personality.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: What is the difference between the Fiat 500L and 500X?
A: There are a few main differences between these two models. For starters, the 500X is a subcompact crossover SUV, whereas the 500X is a hatchback/wagon. The 500X also comes standard with all-wheel drive. Both offer seating for up to five people, but the 2019 500X has a wider profile than the 500L by six inches.
Q: Is the Fiat 500L an SUV?
A: No, the Fiat 500L is classified as a compact four-door wagon/hatchback.
Q: Does the Fiat 500L have all-wheel drive?
A: No, the 500L is offered exclusively with front-wheel drive.
Q: How big is the trunk on a Fiat 500L?
A: The 2017 Fiat 500L offers 21.3 cubic feet of storage behind its rear row. With rear seats folded, cargo space is optimized at a full 68 cubic feet.
Q: Do all Fiat 500 have four seats?
A: Yes; while the 500L offers seating for five people, the Fiat 500 model maxes out at four passengers.
Fiat 500L Trim Configurations
Since its 2014 debut, the Fiat 500L has been offered with Pop, Trekking, and Lounge trims. The Easy and Urbana Trekking trims were also available from 2014-2016 and 2015-2016, respectively.
Every Fiat 500L comes standard with a turbocharged 1.4L four-cylinder engine at 160 hp and front-wheel drive.
The following trim features are based on the 2016 500L.
- 16-inch steel wheels
- Five-inch touchscreen interface
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Six-speaker sound system
- Heated mirrors
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Tinted glass
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter
- Front armrest and storage console
- Larger 17-inch wheels
- Fog lights
- Two-tone cabin scheme
- Premium cloth upholstery
Urbana Trekking (2015-2016)
- Black 17-inch wheels with matte finish
- Black, red, and white roof color offerings
- Upgraded Beats Audio™ system with subwoofer
- Chrome mirrors and exterior accents
- Leather upholstery
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- Heated front seats
- Rear parking sensors
RepairPal gave the Fiat 500L an overall reliability rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Fiat 500L 24th out of 26 among compact SUVs.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Fiat 500L is $640, compared to an average of $537 for compact SUVs and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Fiat 500L owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.2 times per year, compared to an average of 0.3 times for compact SUVs and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 17% for the Fiat 500L, compared to an average of 12% for compact SUVs and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.