Used Fiat 500X for Sale
2017 Fiat 500X Pop
Only available at CarMax White Marsh, MD
2016 Fiat 500X Lounge
Only available at CarMax Newport News, VA
2017 Fiat 500X Pop
Coming soon to CarMax Ellicott City, MD
About the Fiat 500x
First entering the market as a 2016 model, the Fiat 500x is a unique and eye-catching subcompact SUV that offers capable engine options, an upscale interior, and exciting technology features. The base model 2018 Fiat 500x, for example, comes equipped with a 160 hp 1.4L turbocharged four-cylinder engine as well as an attractive and easy-to-use seven-inch touchscreen display. Upper trims of the 2018 Fiat 500x, meanwhile, come equipped with premium features such as push-button start, a heated steering wheel, a built-in navigation system, and much more. With its standard and available features as well as the Fiat 500x's capable engine options and one-of-a-kind styling, the 2016-2019 Fiat 500x is a well-rounded subcompact SUV that is sure to turn heads.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the Fiat 500x 4x4?
A: The 2016-2018 Fiat 500x comes standard with a front-wheel drive drivetrain, and all-wheel drive is an available option. All trims of the 2019 Fiat 500x, meanwhile, come standard with an all-wheel drive drivetrain.
Q: Is the Fiat 500x an SUV?
A: Yes, the Fiat 500x is classified as a subcompact SUV. It features two rows of seats and is capable of seating up to five passengers.
Q: Is the Fiat 500x bigger than the 500I?
A: The 2019 Fiat 500x is the same length as the 2019 Fiat 500l. However, the 2019 Fiat 500x is two inches shorter and six inches wider than the 2019 Fiat 500l.
Fiat 500x Trim Configurations
2016 Fiat 500x Trim Configurations
The 2016 Fiat 500x comes available in five different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Pop - The base trim of the 2016 Fiat 500x, the Pop trim includes features such as steering wheel-mounted audio controls, a four-speaker audio system, power windows, heated outside mirrors, and more.
- Easy - The Easy trim of the 2016 Fiat 500x includes everything found on the Pop trim as well as a five-inch touchscreen display, a six-speaker audio system, remote start, push-button start, and more.
- Trekking - The Trekking trim of the 2016 Fiat 500x includes everything found on the Easy trim as well as a body-color rear fascia, fog lights, automatic headlights, unique 17-inch aluminum wheels, and more.
- Lounge- The Lounge trim of the 2016 Fiat 500x includes everything found on the Trekking trim as well as a rearview camera, a built-in navigation system, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, heated front seats, and more.
- Trekking Plus - The Trekking Plus trim of the 2016 Fiat 500x includes everything found on the Lounge trim as well as rear park assist, a heated steering wheel, dual-zone automatic climate control, blind-spot monitoring, and more.
2017-2019 Fiat 500x Trim Configurations
The 2017-2019 Fiat 500x comes available in four different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Pop - The base trim of the 2017-2019 Fiat 500x, the Pop trim includes features such as a seven-inch touchscreen display, cloth seats, heated outside mirrors, steering wheel-mounted audio and cruise controls, and more.
- Trekking - The Trekking trim of the 2017-2019 Fiat 500x includes everything found on the Pop trim as well as remote start, automatic headlights, a leather-wrapped shift knob, push-button start, and more.
- Lounge (2017-2018 only) - The Lounge trim of the 2017-2018 Fiat 500x includes everything found on the Trekking trim as well as ambient interior lighting, heated front seats, a heated steering wheel, dual-zone automatic climate control, and more.
- Trekking Plus (2019 only) - The Trekking Plus trim of the-2019 Fiat 500x includes everything found on the Trekking trim as well as heated front seats, a built-in navigation system, front and rear parking sensors, dual-zone automatic climate control, and more.
RepairPal gave the Fiat 500X an overall reliability rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Excellent. This rating ranks the Fiat 500X 3rd out of 8 among Subcompact SUVs.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Fiat 500X is $398, compared to an average of $397 for Subcompact SUVs and $556 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Fiat 500X owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.6 times per year, compared to an average of 0.4 times for Subcompact SUVs and 1.4 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 4% for the Fiat 500X, compared to an average of 7% for Subcompact SUVs and 12% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2006-2020 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 09/01/2021. Learn more.
Reviews for Fiat 500X
Trouble with transmission since the beginning.
Transmission troubles ‘fixed’ in July Trouble with customer service trouble with dealing with dealer and service and tow and rental and FIAT TROUBLE I’ve been without my car since NOVEMBER because of TRANSMISSION TROUBLE Now I can’t get a car to drive until it’s fixed. I’m disappointed Frustrated- taken advantage of, paying a note for a broken vehicle really awful experience. REALLY AWFUL
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling: Shifts rough
- Reliability: Made four payments toward note: been in shop twice
- Value: Apparently not
Little slice of heaven!
There are several pros...the way it looks, the way it handles - overall price for the beauty. The pros would be not great pick up and a small gas tank. Nevertheless, it is really fun to drive and a beauty to look at.
- Ride and Handling: It rides great and feels comfortable.
- Styling: For the low price this vehicle looks expensive.
- Seat Comfort: The front seating is very comfortable. Seats are wide and plenty comfortable.
- Fuel Economy: The gas tank is very small, making refueling a chore.
- Power: The pick up is very, very sluggish. Makes going up hill quite a chore.
- Visibility: Not too many blind spots, except for the front window pane. Appears it is not in the right spot for me to have good vision.
smooth ride with comfort and delightful handling !
The car has sophistication, nice interior and overall handles well on the freeway and most importantly in the city for parking and traffic. Clean ride - good stereo - window view etc.
- Power: 3 options for driven and all 3 are reasonable
- Dashboard: good view and not cloth !
- Interior Space: roomy and comfortable
- Fuel Economy: higher than expected - might be use of AC !
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.