I love this vehicle. It's very peppy and has been fantastically competent during the nasty weather. Mine is the four wheel drive version, and I have averaged 23.9 MPG over 5939 miles. The mileage has dropped to about 22.3 over the last month, I assume that is mostly due to warming it up in the morning and the additional use of 4 wheel drive in the snow.
The SUV is a smaller one and meets more expectations than I expected. It drives very smooth and is a gas saver. Very spacious and comfortable, especially when I have groceries. I did not expect it to be as great until I researched it and am glad I choose this jeep over two other leading competitors. The only problem is I would have liked higher horsepower in the engine but I am still satisfied and love my jeep.
1. For a small SUV the gas MPG isn't bad. It's about $20-22 to fill on unleaded when the E light comes on.
2. Handles great. It's not a sporty car and does take about 8-10 seconds to hit 60 mpg, but speed has never been my worry.
3. Comfort. I have had back injuries in the past and I have no pain when sitting in the seats or on the road because of the suspension.
4. Size. It's a great in-between when you don't want a sedan but also don't feel like driving a regular-sized SUV
5. Easy to drive and park. In the city of Austin, Tx this is a HUGE benefit. This baby has a great turning radius and parks like it's a tiny car. I have an easier time parking this parallel then I did my Hyundai. Go figure.
Compact SUVs are great for everything from daily commutes to weekend family road trips. These small SUVs are more popular than ever with the style to match. Check out this list of CarMax’s best-selling compact SUVs of 2017, based on sales data from January 1 – July 2017.
Do frigid temperatures and harsh weather leave you cold on the idea of braving the elements in your car? When you’re piloting a vehicle that’s up to the task, wintertime driving isn’t so much of a challenge. Instead, it can be fun!
This article covers CarMax’s best-selling small cars of 2017 based on vehicle sales data from January 1 through October 31, 2017. If you’re looking for style and affordability, a small car may fit the bill.