Used 2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid for Sale
2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Reviews
Wonderful- still learning the gadgets
Pros- gas saver verses my previous Expedition EB; smooth ride Cons-seating to low n no pick up speed w/o gutting the pedal
- Styling: Eye catching n received many positive remarks
- Fuel Economy: Save on gas- a big different
- Technology and Entertainment: Different n can’t wait til the Summer
- Cost to Maintain: Car is all electric so repair can be expensive
- Dashboard: Need to figure out- some gadgets can be challenging
- Power: No pick up
I love it's sporty looks. The hybrid feature of the car has amazing technology. It does very well on the highway, in the city and traveling where I need to go. It is a front wheel drive. Roomy trun...
No wonder the resale value of car is so low
Ride is terrible. Passengers get thrown around when turning corners. Steering is poor. Seat belts stick- seize up. Can't see where right side of car ends. Parking cameras poor.
- Fuel Economy: Hybrid car. Mileage averages 34 mpg.
- Power: Enough hp for fairly heavy car.
- Seat Comfort: adjustments adequate. Automatic seat controls good.
- Ride and Handling: Terrible. Have tried all three levels. Not like the continental or SUV.
- Value: Resale value low.
- Cargo Space: battery takes away luggage room.
Find Used Lincoln Mkz-Hybrid 2015 For Sale By Trim
Find Used 2015 Lincoln For Sale By Model
Find Used Lincoln MKZ Hybrid For Sale By Year
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.