2019 Lincoln Nautilus Reviews
I was in the market for a new vehicle when my previous car starting giving me trouble. I had seen this car on the Carmax website, was initially very impressed, but wanted to keep looking and see all m
I was in the market for a new vehicle when my previous car starting giving me trouble. I had seen this car on the Carmax website, was initially very impressed, but wanted to keep looking and see all my options. I did extensive research, looking at SUV’s for almost every vehicle maker out there. I kept returning to the Lincoln Nautilus. It is beautiful, sleek, and well appointed. It has all the bells & whistles that I love on a vehicle. It drives like a dream. And the point that clenched the deal for me was that it has great safety features and was rated extremely well in all its crash-test ratings, which was a very important factor for me. This is truly my dream car and I am so glad I chose the Nautilus- I have loved every minute of it!
- Ride and Handling: Incredibly comfortable leather seats with heating and ventilation option. I usually get uncomfortable pretty quickly in cars, but I could ride around in this all day. It handles so well and has an amazingly smooth ride.
- Cabin Noise: One of the first things I noticed is how quiet the cabin is. This vehicle filters out an incredible amount of road noise, making for a very pleasant, quiet ride!
- Technology and Entertainment: I absolutely LOVE all the tech/entertainment features on this car! Pairs seamlessly with Apple Carplay, which is a huge bonus, but it has a great bluetooth phone/music/GPS system on its own. The driver display is great and features a good compilation of car and trip info. The parking and cross-traffic alert system is fantastic, and I love the advanced back-up camera, which gives a 360 degree view.
- Power: I got the model with Turbo engine, which offers great, smooth acceleration. My only complaint would be an occasional shuddering when pushing the gear buttons going from reverse to park, but that usually only happens when I try to drive off too quickly instead of pausing for a second after pushing the button.
We buy our cars from CarMax, because they have a great warranty program.
- Ride and Handling: Smooth pick up, comfortable on long trips.
- Power: This car has a lot of power 335 horsepower.
- Technology and Entertainment: This car has all the Bells and Whistles.
- Value: This car was a little pricey for the year and mileage. but worth it.
Rides so smoothly! Has many great features. Handles well on the roads.
Find Used 2019 Lincoln For Sale By Model
Find Used Lincoln Nautilus For Sale By Year
Find Used Lincoln Nautilus 2019 For Sale By Trim
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.