Used 2020 Lincoln Nautilus for Sale
2020 Lincoln Nautilus Reviews
One of the best cars I have owned
It is well built,very comfortable and the ride in either mode(comfort or sport) is fantastic .
- RideHandling: great road feel, responsive and very smooth.
- InteriorSpace: roomy and well appointed.
- WeatherVersatility: In Chicago u need AWD.
- FuelEconomy: Could be better
- TechnologyEntertainment: A lot of technology sometimes, but u get used to it if your read the owner manual
- Braking: Sometimes kinda soft
Fully loaded luxury! Comfortable, great gas mileage (26 mpg), Turbo engine.
- Dashboard: Everything at my fingertips
- Cabin Noise: No outside noise
- Ride and Handling: Fun to drive
- Value: Obviously every one would like to pay less for anything we buy
Do you research before you buy
I would tell them to do intense research.
- InteriorSpace: It has a lot of leg room
- Styling: The style is why I brough it
- Power: It has a very slow take off and I am afraid that might mess the engine up.
- Dashboard: The navigation system keep going in and out. I have taken it for repair and they said it needed an upgrade. After about a month from the upgrade it started happening again.
- Braking: My brakes are bad and I only had the car for 6 months. This tells me that they sold me a car with bad brakes.
Find Used Lincoln Nautilus 2020 For Sale By Trim
Find Used Lincoln Nautilus For Sale By Year
Find Used 2020 Lincoln For Sale By Model
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.