Used 2014 Mazda Mazda2 for Sale
Reviews for 2014 Mazda Mazda2
Have had it for two days. So far so god
its cheap, rides nice, and gas mileage is great!
- Fuel Economy:
- Cost to Maintain:
- Ride and Handling:
- Cargo Space:
Compact easy parking lost cost to fill up
- Fuel Economy: $14 to fill
- Interior Space: Compact and roomy
- Power: Get up an go
- Cabin Noise: I hear my breaks breaking
cute little car, with pick up!
Very good on gas, has the get up and move it that needed in TX handles well on the road even if it is raining.
- Fuel Economy: doesn't cost me a arm and a leg to fill up
- Ride and Handling: driver asst very useful when roads are wet or if you on highway
- Safety: it has so many air bags
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.