Used Mercedes-Benz C350 for Sale
About the Mercedes-Benz C350
RepairPal gave the Mercedes-Benz C350 an overall reliability rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Mercedes-Benz C350 12th out of 31 among luxury midsize cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Mercedes-Benz C350 is $724, compared to an average of $771 for luxury midsize cars and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Mercedes-Benz C350 owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.5 times per year, compared to an average of 0.7 times for luxury midsize cars and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 10% for the Mercedes-Benz C350, compared to an average of 12% for luxury midsize cars and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Mercedes-Benz C350
great car at good price
Most comfortable car for driving and riding. Always thought could not afford but used and clean one made it happen. We have been told that it is the prettiest car on church lot. We agree. Will always own one.
- Ride and Handling:
Couldn't be happier with my C350
It's a great entry level luxury car. Good gas mileage, powerful, tons of features, and very stylish. I had a slight tint put on the windows, but otherwise I wouldn't change a thing about this car, inside or out. People make a big deal of the maintenance costs, but a $200 service/oil change once a year is a small price to pay to keep your car performing at a high level for years.
- Power: V6 engine provides great acceleration
- Dashboard: Love the layout and the digital display is customizable
- Technology and Entertainment: Navigation, satellite radio, and weather app all work seemlessly
the car is the best one I have ever owned.
It is large enough, yet small enough to be sporty. It gets a lot of attention, but in the right way.
- Dashboard: easy to read.
- Ride and Handling: very smooth with lots of pick up
- Power: yes power
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.