Used 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer for Sale
About the 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer
The most incredible tuner car I’ve ever owned
My 2015 evo is incredible and lives up to its name, so much power, handles like its on rails, this is my favorite car that I’ve owned to date!!!
- Power: Always power available
- Ride and Handling: It’s like the control arms are in the drivers hands
- Styling: Such a great looking car
- Value: 40k sticker is a lot, but drive it, that thought goes away
Good For a Simple Daily
Simple daily driver that stands out, and is easy to modify. Better looking than the Sentra, not as cookie cutter as the Corrola, sexier than the 4 door focus, and roomier than the Mazda 3; the Lancer GT is cool enough, but does not go higher than that. For a 2015- it should have more, but what it does have: sun/ moon roof, performance sound system, CVT with paddle shifting, etc.; it does OK.
- Fuel Economy: 25+ MPG.
- Interior Space: Spacious for passenger heights upto 6' for a compact.
- Cost to Maintain: Inexpensive for parts and work.
- Cabin Noise: Can get loud.
- Seat Comfort: Could use a better headrest
- Power: 168 HP doesnt seem enough for a 2.4l engine. Should be upto 220 HP.
GREAT CAR and FAST TOO!
Love the handling of the car, braking is just as enjoyable as taking off and going fast. trunk space is small but besides that I love this car. ive bought a roof rack to make up the lost room in the trunk. the recaro seats hugs you as you take turns. if you cant afford the up keep of it this car aint for you.
- Braking: quick response.
- Ride and Handling: can handle turning at fast speeds.
- Power: fast right off the lott.
- Cargo Space: no trunk space
- Cost to Maintain: you HAVE TO keep up oil changes transfercase changes diff changes. it all adds up
- Fuel Economy: 20 mpg on highway kind of sucks
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.