Used 2014 Nissan Juke for Sale
2014 Nissan Juke Nismo
Coming soon to CarMax Frederick, MD
2014 Nissan Juke SL
Coming soon to CarMax White Marsh, MD
About the 2014 Nissan Juke
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Nissan Juke. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Nissan Juke
Nismo RS 6 Speed Fun Car!
Love the turbo power and quick response when passing vehicles. Good on gas and easy to maneuver. Just a fun & unique looking sporty small suv. Wish Nissan would have continued importing them into the United States.
- Power: Turbo 6 speed manual
- Styling: I had a 2012 Juke. This one replaced it as I liked the body style so much.
- Fuel Economy: Economical on gas
- Cabin Noise: You can hear some road noise
Peppy little car at a good price
The Juke is just the right size. It's a small SUV and fun to drive. It's equipped with everything I need and has lots of nice features. I enjoy driving it!
- Ride and Handling: fun to drive handles really well
- Styling: Cool looking and sharp
Wonderful car great price
The car is very great on gas mileage, but if you are a grandmother or school teacher as I am, I would recommend something with a little more space
- Fuel Economy: has great gas mileage
- Ride and Handling: Rides very smooth and very reliable
- Styling: Its a cute car. Easy to park in small spaces
- Interior Space: No leg room in the back seats
- Cargo Space: Not enough room for large amounts of groceries. No Sam's trips for me:(
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.