Used Ram Promaster City for Sale
2015 Ram Promaster City SLT
Free Shipping from CarMax Virginia Beach, VA
About the Ram ProMaster City
RepairPal gave the Ram ProMaster City an overall reliability rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Ram ProMaster City 5th out of 24 among Commercial Vans.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Ram ProMaster City is $804, compared to an average of $864 for Commercial Vans and $556 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Ram ProMaster City owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 1.3 times per year, compared to an average of 1.5 times for Commercial Vans and 1.4 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 9% for the Ram ProMaster City, compared to an average of 15% for Commercial Vans and 12% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2006-2020 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 09/01/2021. Learn more.
Reviews for Ram Promaster City
plenty of head, leg, and cargo room. decent mileage.
- Interior Space: feels almost as big as a standard van inside, feels much smaller outside
- Seat Comfort: fantastic headroom, adequate leg room.
- Power: drive by wire throttle response is dismal at best. if you buy one of these vans, make sure you purchase a Pedal Commander. it's plug and Play and takes the delay out of the throttle. The van could really use updated programming on its 9-speed transmission, and a 6 cylinder motor isn't essential, but would add to its drivability.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.