Used 2015 Scion xB for Sale
Reviews for 2015 Scion xB
Unique Car with some unfortunate issues
It simply does everything a vehicle is supposed to do whilst being fun to drive and customize.It has enough ALOT of room inside and even though I'm 6'2 It's very comfortable.However,the ride is kinda rough and the cabin noise (especially the wind) can get pretty annoying quick.Thankfully,the Pioneer sound system(which is factory) is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.The soundstage,bass and clarity is great across all genres from classical to hip-hop.Overall,this is the near-perfect get it done have fun buggy.
- Cargo Space: I can fit almost anything in it(Including Myself)or on it.
- Cost to Maintain: Service and Parts are reasonably priced even if you take it to Toyota dealership.
- Dashboard: All the buttons are where they should be and you don't have to use the touch screen for the A/C,handsfree or navigation.
- Braking: The brakes weather it be factory or aftermarket always seem to fail prematurely.But they do work well even when running low on pad material or uneven rotors.Just don't understand why I keep having issues with them.
- Cabin Noise: OMG,the wind noise is awful.The road noise is bad too but you can get new tires and sound dampen the wheel wells and doors.
- Power: Man no matter what,IT IS SLOW but that's fine.It's speedy enough to fit in on the streets.
I love this car!
Its e onomical, holds a lot and is bigger than you think.
- Fuel Economy:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Weather Versatility:
Surprisingly fast. Hugs road like sports car. Went into center ditch at 70 mph and stability control kept car upright and in line back on highway. Saved my bacon! Terrific in wet weather. Traction control and amazing ABS brakes maintain safety. Love upright seating position, backup camera omits blind spot, cavernous inside, 32+ mpg on highway cruise, killer stereo, super smooth transmission, not even a burned out bulb so far.
- Braking: Stops very fast!
- Safety: Traction and stability control. Air bags all around.
- Ride and Handling: Hugs low to ground, tracks like on rails
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.