Used 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid for Sale
About the 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Awesome car get over 50mpg
yes, awesome car for the money would recommend LE trim. Gets better mileage has a better battery.
- Fuel Economy: 50+ mpg
- Ride and Handling: rides better than expected.
- Cargo Space: trunk space not effected by hybrid.
- Braking: touchy at low speed
- Seat Comfort: heated seats comfy and warm but would prefer warmer. Still good.
- Technology and Entertainment: Bluetooth connectivity good but Map App does not always work.
45 mpg and power like a V6. Totally reliable with super low maintenance costs. Best car I have ever owned. I love this car.
- Fuel Economy: It gets 45 mpg
- Power: Smooth and powerful.
- Seat Comfort: Should have leather seats.
- Ride and Handling: The suspension could be a little stiffer.
I've been a Toyota Camry Hybrid owner since 2008. This is my second Camry Hybrid and I love it! My gas expenses are half of what they used to be with other cars I've owned in the past. I'm a smaller than average person and the driver's seat fits me perfectly.
- Fuel Economy: Gas expense is half of other cars' expense.
- Cargo Space: Very roomy.
- Seat Comfort: Driver's seat fits me perfectly!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.