Used 2019 Volvo XC40 for Sale
Reviews for 2019 Volvo XC40
Nice looking lemon!
It’s a nice crossover with quite a few features. It’s a perfect size SUV for me. ( I’m 5’4”.)
- Ride and Handling: It has a nice smooth ride and it looks cute.
- Technology and Entertainment: It comes with a lot of nice features and is easy to navigate. I’m not a techy and I set up the system. CarMax didn’t help me with anything. I met a lady at the car wash who informed me that I had remote start and locator on the car. She was a blessing because I was looking into having it installed.
- Weather Versatility:
- Braking: I’ve only had it a few months and I’m taking it in for a second time because of the brakes/rotors.
- Fuel Economy: It would be nice if the gas tank was larger. I’m use to filling up every other week and now I’m filling up weekly.
- Value: It’s a nice suv, but a bit costly.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.