Used 2016 BMW 228 for Sale
Find Used Bmw 228 2016 For Sale By Trim
Find Used 2016 Bmw For Sale By Model
Find Used Bmw 228 For Sale By Year
Reviews for 2016 BMW 228
BMW 228 ix
Fast like WRX, better gas mileage, the in between a STI and WRX with the engineering of the German company
- Cabin Noise: Quiet
- Ride and Handling: Drives like a small coupe
- Styling: Nice style for size.
- Cost to Maintain: BMW
- Interior Space: Good for 2 not 4, maybe 3
- Visibility: Cockpit is more racy less windows
I'm in love with this convertible 228. It is so much fun to drive every time I get in. Everything works without issues. I had a "pre-purchase" inspection performed by a mechanic and they did not find any issues. I bought the car with some bubbles in the display screen and CarMax replaced it under the limited warranty. BMW always nails the driving mechanics. It drives great. It's very comfortable and has plenty of features.
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
- Interior Space: It's small inside but that is expected with a convertible.
I wasn't pleased with the customer service at the dealership but I absolutely love my car so far.
- Power: takes command of the road!
- Dashboard: nice and bright at night
- Styling: love my convertible
- Fuel Economy: gas runs out fast especially in sport modes
- Interior Space: does feel very crowded
- Seat Comfort: feels low and tight
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.