Used 2014 BMW 428 for Sale
Reviews for 2014 BMW 428
Way smaller than I imagined. Crappy technology.. lags, glitchy. Horrible on gas. Beautiful car, attention grabber, sporty
- Ride and Handling:
- Fuel Economy:
- Cargo Space:
- Technology and Entertainment:
Car Max Sales Service is Great
I have owned BMW's since 1978 and appreciate their features and performance
- Safety: BMW 's have a great safety record.
- Fuel Economy: I am getting the projected gas mileage for the car I purchased.
- Technology and Entertainment: I can play my personal music from my cell phone
- Braking: The brake system seems a bit soft to apply
- Dashboard: The dash board is very busy and there are too many options. I had to go to the BMW dealership and talk to a Genius tp learn the basic functions..
- Visibility: I thought the car had side cameras too. Backing up is difficult but probably due to my age and physical capability
Fun to Drive
Fun to drive with excellent acceleration and good handling.
- Ride and Handling: Excellent drive. Might consider going to non-runflat tires.
- Power: With the turbo and the ability to select different shift points it has more than enough power at 240hp
- Dashboard: With the steering wheel in the correct position part of the speedometer is hidden.
- Braking: Braking could be better. Seems like it takes more effort than it should to complete stopping from higher speeds
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.