Used 2015 BMW 428 for Sale
Reviews for 2015 BMW 428
Wonderful car at a great price
I have always had a BMW and this is one of the best cars I have owned
- Safety: BMW saved my life
- Fuel Economy: Amazing gas mileage
- Reliability: Never have any problems
Fun car to experience!
It's the best hardtop convertible you are gonna find on the market. It has a combination of power and luxury that cannot be beat by any of the other hard tops out there (looking at you VW).
- Styling: Both the exterior and interior of the car look great! Its an impressive looking car and I get compliments from strangers all the time.
- Weather Versatility: The hard top is great! It adds a new dimension to driving. Another plus is when it rains, since it's an hard top, it sounds like a normal car.
- Braking: The breaking in the car is phenomenal. I've owned Toyotas in the past and the breaks on this car blow those out of the water.
- Fuel Economy: In the city, I average between 21 and 23 which is a bummer... However, in eco on the highway I get 30/31, but the majority of my driving is in the city.
- Cost to Maintain: It's a BMW.... Everything will cost more to do, such as brake pad replacements.
- Cargo Space: Limited on space in the trunk since the hard top mechanics are in the back... BMW does make it easy however to maximize the space by having a feature that raises the hard top when the top is down to better access the trunk.
Fast, sporty, everything I imagined it would be
I would recommend this car to anyone who loves a sporty, low profile car.
- Ride and Handling: Handle great
- Reliability: I feel secure when I drive this car
- Power: Has a lot of power behind it
- Interior Space: Backseat is very tight
- Fuel Economy: Not that great on gas
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.