Used 2015 BMW 435 for Sale
Reviews for 2015 BMW 435
BMW 435i xDrive convertible
I’ve driven it through a blizzard in the mountains and had to top down on warm days. It goes everywhere I need it to in style and is a blast to drive!
- Power: With launch control and AWD the car is quick off the line and never at a loss for power.
- Ride and Handling: The car can corner faster than I would ever need to.
- Cost to Maintain: Parts aren’t cheap, but with a warranty the suffering is over quickly.
- Cargo Space: With a hard top convertible there isn’t much room in the trunk with the top down.
Comfortable and sporty
The car drives like a dream. Great at taking corners and curves. Has enough acceleration to male highway driving fun. The interior is amazing win leather seats that hugs and hold you tight during the drive. The media technology took some time to learn but once I got it down, it’s very easy to use.
- Ride and Handling:
- Cargo Space:
- Cost to Maintain:
Great car with low miles
So far I've had little maintenance costs and gas is cheaper than my Infiniti was. Great handling, fast mid size coupe. The ride could be much harsher than others if you're not into that.
- Fuel Economy:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Ride and Handling: Handling is great, but the ride can be stiff even in comfort drive selected
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.