Used BMW 435 for Sale
2014 BMW 435 XI
Only available at CarMax Dulles, VA
2015 BMW 435 I
Coming soon to CarMax Greensboro, NC
About the BMW 435
Ready to indulge in a luxurious and sporty car? The BMW 4 Series is a compact executive car that offers seating for four passengers and is available as both a sleek coupe and a sporty hardtop convertible. Specifically, the 435i is offered as the top-tier trim on the first-generation 4 Series (2014-2020); however, because the 435i was renamed and rebranded as the 440i in 2017, this exact trim was only offered from 2010 through 2016.
Still, there are a number of used BMW 435i models available—so whether you're interested in a stylish coupe or a head-turning convertible, you've got options. And regardless of the body style you choose on the 435i, you'll enjoy such standard features as a capable turbocharged 3.0L V6 engine, automatic dual-zone climate control, leather upholstery, and 10-way sport front seats with lumbar adjustment for added comfort on the 2016 model.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the BMW 435i a twin turbo?
A: Yes, the 435i comes standard with a twin turbo engine.
Q: What engine is in the BMW 435i?
A: A twin turbo 3.0L V6 engine at 300 hp is standard on the 435i.
Q: How fast is the BMW 435i?
A: Top speed can vary based on model year and other factors, but for reference, the 2014 BMW 435i can reach a top speed of 155 mph.
Q: Is the BMW 435i discontinued?
A: Technically, yes; the 435i trim was discontinued following the 2016 model year. However, a 440i trim replaced it for 2017 and offers similar features, including keyless entry/ignition, a premium 16-speaker sound system, and four-way lumbar adjustment.
BMW 435i Trim Configurations
The BMW 435i is situated as the top-tier trim on the BMW 4 Series; offered in both two-door coupe and hardtop convertible body styles, the 435i can seat up to four passengers. Under the hood, every 435i is equipped with a brawny turbocharged 3.0L V6 engine that puts out 300 hp. An eight-speed automatic transmission is also standard, as is rear-wheel drive. However, a manual transmission and BMW's all-wheel drive system (known as xDrive) are also available.
Standard features on the 435i are generous and include:
- 18-inch wheels
- 10-way power front sport seats with lumbar adjustments
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- 6.5-inch touchscreen display
- Leather upholstery
And while the 435i is one of just two trims offered on the BMW 4 Series, there are also several package options available; the following are specific to the 2016 model year.
- Standard xDrive/all-wheel drive system
- Built-in navigation with voice controls
- Color heads-up driver display
- High resolution 8.8-inch touchscreen display
- Automatic high beams
- Adaptive LED headlights
Cold Weather Package
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
- Air vent neck warmers for front seats (convertible only)
Driver Assistance Plus Package
- Features of Cold Weather Package
- Surround-view camera system
- Front-collision warning with emergency braking
- Lane departure warning
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Wood or aluminum cabin accents
- Upgraded leather upholstery
- Optional standard front seats
M Sport Package
- Aerodynamic body kit
- Sport-tuned suspension
Track Handling Package
- Sport-tuned suspension dampers
- Variable-ratio steering
- Premium brakes
- Lightweight wheels
Reviews for BMW 435
Comfortable and practical sports car
This car is a great middle ground between a true sports car and a practical sedan. The turbo inline 6 is smooth and powerful, it's very addicting to boot it off the line. But 4 doors and a lift back truck make it very practical for young families.
- Power: BMW underrated their engines. With a 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, you have well beyond 300hp on tap.
- Ride and Handling: BMW is known for their 50-50 weight distribution that makes for excellent handling in the corners.
- Cargo Space: The Gran Coupe has a lift back instead of a truck, which is much more versatile for cargo storage.
- Cost to Maintain: German cars are more expensive to maintain, get a CarMax warranty.
- Fuel Economy: You won't get the EPA quoted MPG because it's too addictive to floor it.
Perfect "Dad" Car
The BMW 425 Gran Coupe is a blend of the aggressive 4 Series styling with the practicality of a 3 Series set of back seats and an impressive cargo area because of the sport back styling and split 40-20-40 folding rear seats. Coupled with the twin turbo inline 6, the M Sport option package, and staggered sized wheels you get the weekend and solo performance you want coupled with room for four adults (or two adults, a child, and a dog) along with your grocery list from Costco.
- Cargo Space: Hidden behind the sport back styling is a massive cargo area that puts a BMW sedan to shame
- Power: The twin turbo inline six delivers great performance - especially in Sport or Sport+ mode
- Ride and Handling: You get BMW's legendary ride and handling in a "dad friendly" package
- Cost to Maintain: It's European. . .
- Weather Versatility: The staggered wheelset makes finding all season radials very difficult
2015 BMW 435i Convertible - AWESOMENESS!
My husband and I bought this car as an upgrade to a 2011 BMW 128 ragtop and to use for our weekend excursions. Seats are very comfortable, nice features, elegant styling, and handles beautifully. Love the hard top convertible and the option to drop the top. Gets good gas mileage. Only drawback is limited trunk space especially when the top is down. We love it!
- Ride and Handling:
- Interior Space:
- Cargo Space:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.