Used 2014 Buick Encore for Sale
About the 2014 Buick Encore
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Buick Encore. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Buick Encore
Very efficient. 28 mpg combined, 35 to 38 freeway on California gas, which always gives you less due to the additives. It has a big car feel inside even though its small. And, inside just feels luxurious. It needs more power, but the trade off for everything else is ok with me. Its just a very nice car that offers room, luxury, and great mileage for an SUV...or any car for that matter.
- Fuel Economy: Very few SUV's compare
- Ride and Handling: Feels bigger than it is.
- Cost to Maintain: Very cheap on maintenence
- Power: Could use more power, but then it would have less mileage.
It would get 5 stars but no pop up trunk
It's very smooth and lots of great amenities!
- Braking: It handles everysort of stop great
- Cabin Noise: Once Windows are up you're in you're on world
- Interior Space: Looks small inside but spacious inside
- Technology and Entertainment: No pop up trunk option
bad car and bad CarMax
because CarMax do not stand behind the cars or the person buying it in my case it was let down something one sent me to y'all and it was nothing like he said or what I thought it would be .
- Power: I don't like it
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.