* Roomy interior and impressive cargo space
* Terrific luxury features too many to list
* Quiet cabin with smooth ride
* Bose sound system with Pandora compatibility has me listening to the stereo for the first time in 20+ years
* Beautiful interior and exterior styling
* Rear seats are heated with rear seat temperature controls (passengers are thrilled and impressed) plus great leg room.
* Has good passing and acceleration power.
This is one of the best cars I have ever owned! I have had very little trouble with it There are a few items that are common problems like the glove box which is easily fixable, however the car has been reliable and fun to drive.
Wonder ride at a great price
2013 Cadillac XTSPerry W. Ballard - Proctor, AR01/13/2016
My wife and I love the way it handles the road. Very comfortable ride and roomy inside. We love the features sunroof, Gps, heated seats and much more. We gotten so many complements on the style and color.
Around the country, shoppers are seeking out different cars and trucks. We see the search patterns, in the northeast, southeast, midwest, southwest, and west coast. And we’re sharing our results with you.
They’re big. They’re bold. They’re kinda in your face. Tall pickup trucks and SUVs have the kind of ride height that gets you over, through, and around the kind of rough terrain which stops other vehicles in their tracks. If you live in a place with lots of snow, mud, or uneven ground, ride height (defined as the distance between the bottom of your truck’s tires and the lowest point on the underside) is probably more important to you than road-hugging and handling characteristics and strong fuel efficiency.