Used 2017 Chevrolet Trax for Sale
2017 Chevrolet Trax LS
Only available at CarMax Dulles, VA
2017 Chevrolet Trax LS
Coming soon to CarMax White Marsh, MD
About the 2017 Chevrolet Trax
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2017 Chevrolet Trax. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2017 Chevrolet Trax
It's a good car. Great on gas!
It's a reliable car, and great on gas.
- Reliability: Great on gas.
- Braking: Brakes are squeaking after just a few months of purchase. Have to get it checked out.
Nice car, but a few design flaws
Overall, a comfortable vehicle, handles well and nice design for the most part. Good gas mileage. Roomy For passengers
- Ride and Handling: It's definitely quiet and handles well. Looking forward to trying it in the snow
- Fuel Economy: I do a lot of short hops around town and the gas seems to last for well over a week. Even better on the highway
- Visibility: For the most part Vizza Bility is pretty good, large windows and easy to see out of
- Cargo Space: there is definitely room in the back when you put the seats down but the bad part about that is, the way the seats fold down you have to be practically eating the steering wheel to fold the trunk area and back seats all the way down. Poor design there. My Psion XB has more trunk space and I can still move my seat back comfortably
- Seat Comfort: Although my C is mostly comfortable as a driver, I don't like the way the edges of the seat go upward, I'm not super skinny so after a while it gets a little annoying but still a comfortable seat. But I totally hate the way the headrest is made where it pushes your head forward where your neck and back are arching. Very poor design there for the headrest
- Visibility: Although the visit Bility through the windows is great I think the Sideview mirrors could be more rectangular shaped because the feasibility is not exactly the best and could probably use those lights or alerts that tell you when they were cars in your blind spot on the sides. Just not enough Sideview mirror for my liking
When I bought this car I asked for former smoker on this there was no way to tell she told me and I understand however the stink is still there and I’m told it’s a mildew so my car is stunk ever since I bought it and it’s quite frustrating
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride
- Dashboard: Apple play
- Interior Space: Smell of mildew
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.