Used 2017 Chrysler 300 for Sale
2017 Chrysler 300 Limited
Only available at CarMax Harrisonburg, VA
2017 Chrysler 300 Limited
$199 Shipping from CarMax West Broad, VA
2017 Chrysler 300 S
$99 Shipping from CarMax Easton, PA
2017 Chrysler 300 C Platinum
Coming soon to CarMax Raleigh, NC
About the 2017 Chrysler 300
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2017 Chrysler 300. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2017 Chrysler 300
Adore my car but...
Even with the Uconnect problem, it is so wonderful in every other way that I would have to recommend it. I love the car, love driving it, love looking at it, just everything about it!
- Ride and Handling: It is so comfortable, quiet, and responsive. I adore driving it.
- Interior Space: The interior space is nicely appointed and very quiet.
- Technology and Entertainment: Uconnect doesn't always work - starts changing radio stations, changing screens at random, restarting on its own, just generally a mess. It's ok for about 90% of the time and has to be turned off for 10%. Doesn't seem to affect the operation of the vehicle but is very distracting. It also will make the directional map worthless if it happens while you are using it.
It gets me to work and other locations always. Also my fellow peers love the design of it as well and it inspires them to get their own vehicle.
- Technology and Entertainment: Love the heated seats as well as the Apple Carplay feature.
- Cargo Space: It has a lot of space in the cargo area. I can store a lot of groceries in the back if need be.
- Dashboard: The sleek leather design is very authentic in my opinion. A lot of my peers love it.
- Braking: Lacks mobility when braking. I live in Atlanta and a lot of the drivers brake instantly out of nowhere.
- Fuel Economy: 21 mpg isn't too bad but I would drive a couple of miles and I'd feel like it would eat up my gas like crazy. Maybe I'm exaggerating.
the awd is amazing! it’s so comfortable to drive, and it has all the bells snd whistles I was looking for! it’s a fun, comfortable ride, and great styling.
- Styling: it’s white, and I tinted the windows. it’s just a sharp car
- Interior Space: all controls are so easy to see and use. the leather interior is beautiful. plus, my first initial is monogrammed into the front seats! “S”
- Fuel Economy: I traded an Audi A6. the a6 was a bit more responsive on the gas pedal, and I got better mileage on the Audi. but, the Audi was smaller all the way around, and the Chrysler has a more comfortable ride.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.