Used 2017 Chrysler 300 for Sale
2017 Chrysler 300 S
Only available at CarMax Virginia Beach, VA
2017 Chrysler 300 C
Coming soon to CarMax Ellicott City, MD
About the 2017 Chrysler 300
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2017 Chrysler 300. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2017 Chrysler 300
Great American car
Was wonderful on a 2000 mile trip. Performance impeccable.
- Interior Space:
- Cabin Noise:
the awd is amazing! it’s so comfortable to drive, and it has all the bells snd whistles I was looking for! it’s a fun, comfortable ride, and great styling.
- Styling: it’s white, and I tinted the windows. it’s just a sharp car
- Interior Space: all controls are so easy to see and use. the leather interior is beautiful. plus, my first initial is monogrammed into the front seats! “S”
- Fuel Economy: I traded an Audi A6. the a6 was a bit more responsive on the gas pedal, and I got better mileage on the Audi. but, the Audi was smaller all the way around, and the Chrysler has a more comfortable ride.
Luvury at a reasonable price.
Quiet, comfortable and gret fuel economy in one vehicle.
- Value: Full size car with all the bells and wistles for a great ride.
- Ride and Handling: Quiet ride and handling that inspires confident driving
- Fuel Economy: I get 24 mpg around town and 35+ mpg on the hiway.
- Visibility: Side view is blocked a liitle by the roof line.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.