Used 2017 Chrysler 300 for Sale
About the 2017 Chrysler 300
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2017 Chrysler 300. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2017 Chrysler 300
best car I've ever owned
best of both worlds, it is comfortable for daily driving, but also feels sporty thanks to the 5.7l hemi v8. with my car having all the bells and whistles it definitely feels luxurious.
- Styling: one of the best looking cars out there, the sparkle in the paint definitely makes this car look amazing.
- Power: the car is very responsive, especially in sport mode.
- Fuel Economy: not the best mileage in the streets but for a heavy car with a v8, it is expected. highway mpg is pretty good.
- Cargo Space: wish it had a bit more space
Adore my car but...
Even with the Uconnect problem, it is so wonderful in every other way that I would have to recommend it. I love the car, love driving it, love looking at it, just everything about it!
- Ride and Handling: It is so comfortable, quiet, and responsive. I adore driving it.
- Interior Space: The interior space is nicely appointed and very quiet.
- Technology and Entertainment: Uconnect doesn't always work - starts changing radio stations, changing screens at random, restarting on its own, just generally a mess. It's ok for about 90% of the time and has to be turned off for 10%. Doesn't seem to affect the operation of the vehicle but is very distracting. It also will make the directional map worthless if it happens while you are using it.
Built for the road!!
This car has an 8-speed transmission and sips fuel at 78 mph (28-30 mph). Well maintained by previous owner and a rare color combination. Suspension should be more firm but great car otherwise.
- Fuel Economy: 28-30 mpg on the highway.
- Dashboard: Surface finish is puzzling. it’s not a smooth finish which puzzles. But otherwise it’s good.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.