Used 2014 Dodge Durango for Sale
2014 Dodge Durango Limited
$99 Shipping from CarMax Mechanicsburg, PA
About the 2014 Dodge Durango
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Dodge Durango. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Dodge Durango
Horrible Vehicle so many problems
I wouldn’t recommend this car to anyone, I’ve only had it for three months and everything that could go wrong had gone wrong. The transmission is slipping and the Air Conditioning stopped working. I’m ready to trade it in.
- Power: it’s sporty looking
- Interior Space: 3rd roe
- Seat Comfort: heated seats
- Technology and Entertainment: the booth doesn’t work radio goes off and on
- Braking: making noises still after I’ve gotten it fixed
- Cost to Maintain: to much when the car is literally falling apart
This Durango should be more than enough car for most people and families. It has been great for long road trips with lots of luggage, two big dogs and a baby.
- Fuel Economy:
- Seat Comfort:
- Cabin Noise:
- Power: It's more than enough for most things, but it does occasionally leave me wanting more, especially when fully loaded and trying to pass on a hill.
Loved the car!
I love driving this car. I wanted to try a smaller SUV then my Tahoe I have.... and the Durango caught my eye. My kids love it and so did I. But Its not made for a big family and dogs that take beach trips a lot. So sadly I trader her in. But I would recommend this SUV to anyone who would ask. Great fuel mileage!
- Power: it has pick up and go power
- Cabin Noise: it was very peasceful while inside
- Fuel Economy: love it
- Cargo Space: a little too small for a family bigger than 4
- Cost to Maintain: LED lights cost way too much to replace
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.