Used 2018 Dodge Journey for Sale
Reviews for 2018 Dodge Journey
Recommend CarMax But a Dodge Journey
CarMax Yes. 2018 Dodge Journey No.
- Styling: I like the look of the vehicle and the interior.
- Cargo Space: I needed more space than my previous vehicle and this has that.
- Dashboard: I like the interior.
- Braking: Already needs new brakes all the way around. I feel like brakes should be new when I buy it if the lot.
- Ride and Handling: Already taken the vehicle in to get aligned once. When I’m on the highway over 70 I am getting a vibration in the steering wheel.
- Cabin Noise: For a vehicle with 50k miles sounds like it needs new shocks as well.
This need Definitely not a want
The inside is VERY plain and not designed well especially the plastic molding around the hatch
- Seat Comfort:
- Cargo Space:
- Interior Space:
- Cabin Noise:
Good space, good price
I don’t like the radio system very much at all. But everything else I do really like , I love how much space I have. And the cubby holes in the back seat floor are pretty cool.
- Fuel Economy: Good
- Interior Space: Great
- Visibility: Good
- Technology and Entertainment: Dis like the Bluetooth system
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.