Used 2015 Dodge Journey for Sale
About the 2015 Dodge Journey
Need a vehicle with seating for seven—but aren't ready for a minivan? Check out a midsize crossover like the 2015 Dodge Journey, which was available with an optional third row on every trim. This sleek and spacious crossover can also be found with all-wheel drive and is available in six trims to suit your needs. From the base American Value Package to the top-tier R/T, the 2015 Journey offers standard features that include dual-zone climate control and a touchscreen display.
Unless otherwise noted, information related to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does the 2015 Dodge Journey have a third row?
A: Two-row seating is standard on the 2015 Journey, but a third row was also available when this vehicle was sold as new.
Q: What kind of fuel economy does the 2015 Dodge Journey get?
A: Many factors can affect fuel economy, but the 2015 Journey base AVP trim with 2.4L four-cylinder engine, four-speed automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive gets an EPA-estimated 21 mpg combined.1 All-wheel drive versions of the 2015 Journey with 3.6L V6 engine and six-speed automatic transmission get an EPA-estimated 19 mpg combined.1
Q: How long is the 2015 Dodge Journey?
A: The 2015 Dodge Journey measures 192.4 inches in length.
Q: What are integrated booster seats on the 2015 Dodge Journey?
A: Integrated booster seats, which were optional on the 2015 Journey, refer to built-in child booster seats in the vehicle's second row. These built-in seats can save families the hassle of buying and installing their own bulky child booster seats, and can be easily stowed away when not in use.
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates for when vehicle sold as new. Actual mileage will vary based on things like battery age, vehicle condition and history, driving and charging habits, accessory use, and driving conditions. Battery capacity may decrease with time and use. See fueleconomy.gov for more info.
Released under the Journey's first generation of production (2009-2019), the 2015 model makes an excellent choice as a family-friendly crossover. When this model debuted in 2009, it was among the first midsize crossovers to offer an optional third row of seating, allowing it to compete with some minivans. Its more compact size allows the Dodge Journey to offer the smooth handling and capable steering of an SUV with the seating capacity and spacious cabin of a minivan.
2015 Dodge Journey Engine Options
A 2.4L four-cylinder engine at 173 hp is standard equipment on the 2015 Journey's AVP, SE, SXT, and Crossroad trims. This engine is paired to a four-speed automatic transmission and comes exclusively with front-wheel drive.
Looking for more power behind the wheel? A 3.6L V6 engine at 283 hp was optional on the SE, SXT, and Crossroad trims when the 2015 Journey was sold as new. This same engine, which is paired to a six-speed automatic transmission, is also standard on the Limited and R/T trims. All-wheel drive was also an optional add-on when the 2015 Journey was sold, so be sure to shop for an AWD model if you're looking for more traction.
2015 Dodge Journey Interior
The 2015 Dodge Journey was designed with growing families in mind, featuring an available third row to extend seating capacity from five to seven people. It also boasts plenty of clever small-item storage spaces, including built-in floor cubbies and large door pockets. With seats folded down, you can maximize storage space at 67.6 cubic feet.
Comfort-wise, the 2015 Journey also comes standard with sliding and reclining second-row seats so your back-seat passengers can get comfortable on longer trips.
2015 Dodge Journey Trim Configurations
There are several trims to choose from on the 2015 Journey. Which one covers your must-have features?
American Value Package (AVP)
- 17-inch steel wheels
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Dual-zone climate control
- 4.3-inch touchscreen display
- Six-speaker sound system
- 17-inch aluminum wheels (AWD models)
- Roof rails
- Tinted glass
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Cargo cover with net
- Floor mats
- Fog lights
- 19-inch wheels
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- Leather upholstery
- 8.4-inch touchscreen interface
- Six-way power driver's seat
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated front seats
- 115-volt power outlet
- Available remote start2
- Exclusive 19-inch carbon-aluminum wheels
- Sport-tuned suspension
- Premium six-speaker sound system with amplifier
- Perforated leather-trimmed seats with red accent stitching
- Body color grille and door handles
2Remote start functionality may require the purchase of a subscription plan and/or a compatible device like a smart phone. See the owner’s manual or manufacturer website for more information.
Reviews for 2015 Dodge Journey
Great carat a great price
I just simply love it.I wish it was bluetooth comparable but it's not.
- Technology and Entertainment: Sound great
- Fuel Economy: Great on gas
- Seat Comfort: Very comfortable
- Technology and Entertainment: Not bluetooth compareable
- Cargo Space: Need 3rd row
- Interior Space: Need just a little more space
Great price with low mileage
SUV but small, gas saver, fits big family but when not in use seats can be placed down, good grocery room, Let's you know when you have to change the oil, nice looking, chargers and aux inside middle console, favorite feature is ice chests on backseat passenger floor boards (great for travel).
- Interior Space: Can travel comfortably, yet still use as an everyday vehicle.
- Fuel Economy: First SUV that hasn't cost me a fortune to fuel, can use everyday.
- Technology and Entertainment: Nice features, start button, satellite radio, blue tooth (easy access on steering wheel)
- Cost to Maintain: Antrifeeze required is a little pricey
Love my car
This car is roomy! I was looking at getting a Mazda CX-9, but they're so expensive! This Journey was the perfect color, the perfect size, and it stole my heart the moment I saw it!
- Interior Space: Even with the 3rd row, everyone has enough head, and leg room!
- Fuel Economy: It actually has great fuel economy, I get about 400 miles with a full tank
- Technology and Entertainment: I love that I can link my phone to it with ease.
- Seat Comfort: The driver seat clicks back and forth, a lot
- Visibility: It is a little harder to see out the side mirrors at night, because they're tinted (it seems)
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.